Week 8 Gameday Chatter | Eagles vs. Cowboys | 10/30/2016

Jiggyfly

Banned
Went back to watch my recording of the game and it cut off at the four hour mark. Didn't get the OT. :mad
:laff

I recorded the replay that came on at 2:00 this morning, I forgot to DVR the game and missed the 1st 5 minutes.

:sad

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I have a feeling [MENTION=300]MikeRod72[/MENTION] was the reason for the win.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
What we saw from Prescott for most of the game last night was the QB I didn't want in April.
He played like a rookie against a tough defense, it happens. Wentz didn't look much better to be honest, aside from the one horrific interception.

Jiggyfly

Banned
That pass from Beasley to Williams was a great call as well, They have really used the entire playbook this year

data

Forbes #1
No one has any Extreme Eagles access? :art
[SIZE=+1]I already hate Ezekiel Elliot's FN ass[/SIZE]
[HR][/HR]That stupid ass eating porridge bullshit after every run is almost as fucking gay as his boomerang era beard.

Grade A Fucking douchebag.

[SIZE=+1]Dean Blandino[/SIZE]
[HR][/HR]Tweets "#dezcaughtit" last night after the TD catch.

No bias here... #partybus

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
That pass from Beasley to Williams was a great call as well, They have really used the entire playbook this year
I've been told that Dak has limited the playbook. Is this not true?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I've been told that Dak has limited the playbook. Is this not true?
I don't think that is the case. Linehan has gone on record and stated it the same offense, with logical tweaks of course.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Terrell Owens says he's 'available' for the struggling Eagles offense

At 42 years old, the former Eagles WR says he's ready to go

By Brett Smiley
Oct 31, 2016 at 4:09p ET

Entering this season, the Philadelphia Eagles' greatest area of need appeared to be at wide receiver and that proved to be the case on Sunday night, when dropped passes accounted for six of Carson Wentz's 11 incompletions in a 29-23 overtime loss.

Former Eagles wideout Terrell Owens has made his availability known to the Jets and others, prompting a Philly sports enthusiast to ask T.O. about his status.

Owens last played in the NFL as a member of the Seahawks practice squad in 2012 and caught his last pass in 2012, when he registered 72 receptions for 983 yards and nine touchdowns for the Bengals. In between, T.O. had a cup of coffee with the Allen Wranglers of an indoor football league.

There's approximately a 0.001 percent chance the Eagles would kick their tires on Owens, given his age and previous indiscretions, but there's a greater chance that Owens still has some gas in the tank.

Meanwhile, Philly's 2015 first-round draft pick Nelson Agholor channeled Ricky Watters with his postgame remarks about a costly dropped pass on a third-and-6 in the red zone during the Eagles' opening drive.

“I don’t look at no drops, none of that type [expletive]. I’m tired of hearing that [expletive],” Agholor said after the game. “That’s just stupid. We play football. I dropped the first one, I ain’t drop one after that. What does it matter? ‘Cause if we lose, now you want to place blame on, ‘Oh, this person did this.’ No.”

There is certainly room for improvement in Philly's wide receiver corps.

--------

lol @ the Eagles.

Cotton

Staff member
I don't think that is the case. Linehan has gone on record and stated it the same offense, with logical tweaks of course.
Not according to some here and on twitter.

data

Forbes #1
Has any reporter spoken to Romo recently? Has anyone asked Romo if he should start?

Cotton

Staff member
I agree and it looks like on the sidelines at least that he is making every effort to be a team player and help Dak succeed.
I think he understands that his future is either as a coach here or as a QB somewhere else. Either one requires him to play this out like a team player.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The dildo thing with Brady still cracks me up.

Whomever threw that on the field is the GOAT.

Cotton

Staff member
The dildo thing with Brady still cracks me up.

Whomever threw that on the field is the GOAT.
I read a short article earlier where they interviewed the guy on radio that threw it on the field. I couldn't remember where I saw it, so I googled to find it. Yeah, that was a mistake. :nodno

Top Bottom