TV Thread

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Saw a tweet where somebody suggested a spin-off to Saul and Breaking Bad where it gives the backstory to Mike. The actors age will probably prevent it because how young can they really make him look. I would watch it for sure.
I would love to see it. Hard to pull off though.

Mike is so cool, love the character.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Full moon, moon pie.

Boston cream splat.

It is when a man sits in pie!

He...sits in pie....and he...wiggles around.

Maybe it is like Hellmann's mayonnaise and has a different name west of the Rockies, I don't know.

:lol
:towel

Cotton

Staff member
I would love to see it. Hard to pull off though.

Mike is so cool, love the character.
I love Breaking Bad. Probably my favorite TV series of all time, but if they could pull off a Mike backstory, it might replace BB.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Anyone watching You, Me & The Apocalypse?
Have seen any of it? If so is it worthwhile? Lately I have been comedicly entertained by Hart of Dixie on Netflix. It's shallow humor but funny and clever dialogue.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
WTD was decent tonight. Looks like it is game on for the immediate future.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
TWD

I really liked the Father Gabriel scene. Quoting scripture before shooting that dude, then saying "Amen" afterwards was badass. I was one that was hoping they'd kill him off last season, but he's redeeming himself nicely so far this season.

Jiggyfly

Banned
TWD

I really liked the Father Gabriel scene. Quoting scripture before shooting that dude, then saying "Amen" afterwards was badass. I was one that was hoping they'd kill him off last season, but he's redeeming himself nicely so far this season.
He was great in The Wire, one of the reasons I could never get back into TWD is because I hated that character, glad to see they are giving him some balls.

Cotton

Staff member
TWD

Yeah, that was pretty sweet.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Has anyone ever watched Forged In Fire, on I believe, The "History" Channel. The judges get a little corny but it's a pretty cool show. It's a three stage contest based on making hand weaponry. First they make a knife that represents their style to certain specifications out of random hunks of steel, the loser goes home. Then they finish it by making a handle, honing it, etc. Again, the loser goes bye-bye. The top two have to make a certain type of weapon at their own forge over a few days time.

It's not on all year though.

Jiggyfly

Banned
The American's is back this week.:towel

This is my current favorite show, great acting and great writing and great directing.

Also Kerri Russell is sexy as fuck, even if she is skinny as hell.:lol

Carl

RIP Brother
The American's is back this week.:towel

This is my current favorite show, great acting and great writing and great directing.

Also Kerri Russell is sexy as fuck, even if she is skinny as hell.:lol
It's a good show, the Russian Embassy parts are most interesting; but Kerri R killing someone with two hands tied behind her back is farcical. I am just finishing season 2. May binge watch season 3, or wait a while and watch some of Dexter instead.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Will be binge watching Daredevil season 2 tonight.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Along with Booze I would like to recommend Bloodline if you are looking for something to watch.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Along with Booze I would like to recommend Bloodline if you are looking for something to watch.
Add my recommendation to that as well. In addition, Longmier is worthwhile.

Top Bottom