Carl

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Carl and I went at it a few times and he totally pissed me off, but we PM'ed each other after I got involved with ownership here and everything was cool.

No matter what...46 is too young to go, period.

And Cotton is right...most of the guys here have been together in various forums for 12 years. Thats a long damn time.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Carl and I went at it a few times and he totally pissed me off, but we PM'ed each other after I got involved with ownership here and everything was cool.

No matter what...46 is too young to go, period.

And Cotton is right...most of the guys here have been together in various forums for 12 years. Thats a long damn time.
I started in '97 at a site Booze and a couple of others here posted at. Can't believe it's been 19 years on these forums.

Also, if I die you guys will never know it...I just won't ever show up again. No one in my family knows I'm on here, let alone my username, password, etc. I guess I'd just go quietly...

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I started in '97 at a site Booze and a couple of others here posted at. Can't believe it's been 19 years on these forums.

Also, if I die you guys will never know it...I just won't ever show up again. No one in my family knows I'm on here, let alone my username, password, etc. I guess I'd just go quietly...
No one is your facebook friend?

data

Forbes #1

Give us a number of days without a DCC post that'd indicate your passing. If 90 days, we'll make the announcement on the 91st day.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life

You were also on Austin360, right?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

You, Ravi and I go back to the days of Austin 360. That has to be over 20 years.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
You, Ravi and I go back to the days of Austin 360. That has to be over 20 years.
That is about how far back I had been on a board with Carl, the pre-Cowboyszone Mazevo board.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I am thinking back that I was on the ESPN boards at the end of the Emmitt era. So that is what, 15 years?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I started at the DCC, and just stayed. I have posted on other boards, but this is where I got my cherry popped. :unsure

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I started on the Mazevo board back in probably like 2002, I know for certain that I was posting there when Parcells started in 2003. I think I stumbled upon that board somehow, probably through like some AOL chat room/message board thing.

Insane to think about.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
That's where a lot of Austin360 posters moved, including LT, VA, and Doomsday.
Yeah some idiot by the name of Diego trashed the 360 board. I have often suspected that he and SBK were one in the same.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
I started in something called "worldcrossing" or something i remember a Hostile/Sbk type poster and a Tenn Titans fan that for some reason posted like crazy there. This was pre Titans SB loss so before 96...

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I started on the Mazevo board back in probably like 2002, I know for certain that I was posting there when Parcells started in 2003. I think I stumbled upon that board somehow, probably through like some AOL chat room/message board thing.

Insane to think about.
Yep, that's about when I started. I remember distinctly the discussions about jerry meeting with parcels at the airport while campo was still the coach. We all had such high hopes to finally be getting a real head coach again.

Yet here we are almost 15 years later. :lol

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Same here.

I'll do my best to haunt Garrett and Jerry in some way, though. If you see Garrett swatting at imaginary flies on the sideline, that'll be me.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Same here.

I'll do my best to haunt Garrett and Jerry in some way, though. If you see Garrett swatting at imaginary flies on the sideline, that'll be me.
:lol

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Yeah some idiot by the name of Diego trashed the 360 board. I have often suspected that he and SBK were one in the same.
Lol there's a blast from the past. "Diego" was also "Jem" and jem88 at the zone.

There was also Regi*Star who would end every post "that is all!"

I think a lot of us were initially drawn to that site because it was somehow ranked high on early Yahoo! searches for the Cowboys.

Top Bottom