Cowboys Trading Back Into The 1st?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Zeke and Lynch in that scenario would make up for every shitty draft experience we've endured for the last 5 years.

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
i dont think Rankins is a consideration at 4. If we trade down to about 10-20 then he is definitely a consideration sans a big drop to someone like Buckner or Bosa

Jason La Confora is just blowing a bunch of bullshit in the air. I'd be pretty angry at 4 with Rankins but he is a good player

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
i dont think Rankins is a consideration at 4. If we trade down to about 10-20 then he is definitely a consideration sans a big drop to someone like Buckner or Bosa

Jason La Confora is just blowing a bunch of bullshit in the air. I'd be pretty angry at 4 with Rankins but he is a good player
To be fair I don't think Elliott is in consideration at all at 4 either. So right now it's basically Ramsey at 4.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I've actually been listening to NFL radio most of the day and they are reporting that Elliott isn't likely for the Cowboys at 4.
If Ramsey is gone I think Elliott is the pick, of course I think Ramsey will definitely be there so we likely never find out.

As for the trade up, I'd be happy if it was for Lynch, Rankins, Lawson, Treadwell, Doctson, Darron Lee, and maybe Butler, Billings or Dodd. The main reason I'd be happy with a trade up, assuming we use our 3rd to trade up, would be that we wouldn't have the opportunity to waste it on Prescott.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
If Ramsey is gone I think Elliott is the pick, of course I think Ramsey will definitely be there so we likely never find out.

As for the trade up, I'd be happy if it was for Lynch, Rankins, Lawson, Treadwell, Doctson, Darron Lee, and maybe Butler, Billings or Dodd. The main reason I'd be happy with a trade up, assuming we use our 3rd to trade up, would be that we wouldn't have the opportunity to waste it on Prescott.
I have not gotten the impression that we view Elliott as the number 1 or 2 player on our draft board and we definitely don't view it as a need. I'm doubting we go Elliott at 4 as a result.

Unfortunately I think we legitimately believe Ramsey is the best player in the draft.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I've actually been listening to NFL radio most of the day and they are reporting that Elliott isn't likely for the Cowboys at 4.
Ive been watching NFL channel most of the day and he is mentioned along with Ramsey. Everybody is honed in on Ramsey at the moment but to say he isnt in consideration is just wishful thinking.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ive been watching NFL channel most of the day and he is mentioned along with Ramsey. Everybody is honed in on Ramsey at the moment but to say he isnt in consideration is just wishful thinking.
I guess we will find out. But they have been saying repeatedly that all the buzz is Ramsey and that they are hearing Elliott is not likely at 4. They've basically gone on to talk about teams trading up to 8 for Elliott. I'm not trying to destroy your dreams. Just letting you know.

D

Deuce

What will enrage booze more over the next two days?

Drafting Ramsey or Jerry comparing him to Woodson while giving him #28 at the introductory PC?

Top Bottom