Week 7 Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys vs Giants | 10/25/2015

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
As long as McFadden is phased completely out of the RB rotation I'm fine with Randle remaining the lead back.

Randle has at least been productive at times. McFadden has been about as productive as most of us expected. Which isn't a good thing.

I'd like to see Michael get the bulk of the work as well but I'll settle for him taking McFadden's snaps.
Yeah, McFadden getting more than third and long Dunbar duty will really piss me off.

All in all, our offensive scheme this year sucks ass. Last year was a damn illusion. Linehan sucks.

Fire Garrett.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Robert Woods is a good WR that would really benefit from a real QB.
Same with Sammy Watkins. If he could ever stay healthy.

Woods contract should be up in a year or two. I'm thinking he could step in and replace Terrence Williams as our #2 wideout.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
ESPN's Adam Schefter indicated Sunday morning that Christine Michael is likely to remain the Cowboys' No. 3 running back against the Giants.
Advice: Michael "continues to be the third back that they use," Schefter stated, also confirming Joseph Randle operated as the Cowboys' starter in Friday's practice. "I wouldn't count on a lot from (Michael) today." A perennial fantasy tease, Michael is not even flex worthy in season-long leagues at this point.
Garrett is such a fricking moron.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Faulk picked the Giants. Shocking.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
ESPN's Adam Schefter indicated Sunday morning that Christine Michael is likely to remain the Cowboys' No. 3 running back against the Giants.
Advice: Michael "continues to be the third back that they use," Schefter stated, also confirming Joseph Randle operated as the Cowboys' starter in Friday's practice. "I wouldn't count on a lot from (Michael) today." A perennial fantasy tease, Michael is not even flex worthy in season-long leagues at this point.
:budd

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
There's nothing wrong with Randle. At all.

What's wrong is he should be the 2nd or 3rd string guy, not the lead back.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

There is a lot wrong with him. He should be the dumb ass on someone else's team that you laff at.

Cotton

Staff member

Very cool.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

Problem is there is no first string RB on the squad. McFadden is crap and Michael is a question mark. What's left?

Cotton

Staff member
Problem is there is no first string RB on the squad. McFadden is crap and Michael is a question mark. What's left?
Exactly, so since Randle isn't working out, you go with the question mark. Desperate times and all that.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Very cool.
But irrelevant.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Exactly, so since Randle isn't working out, you go with the question mark. Desperate times and all that.
Michael will get a test today and everyone is hoping he works out.

data

Forbes #1
Wow. Jax couldn't even field the kickoff cleanly to take advantage of the 15 yard penalty.

Top Bottom