2015 NFL Draft Chatter Thread 4/30-5/2

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Ryan Williams.
Fuck that guy. And I am a fan.

But he's not a starter. Sorry. If he were a solution, they wasted a whole damn season with him on the practice squad.

If he is the guy, that is them basically saying they are stupid and exposed this starter type guy for a whole year.

I don't know about you guys, but when I think Ryan Williams, I think BIG THINGS.
Wasn't he a second round pick? If he could stay healthy then yes I wouldn't mind him as a starter, I thought he did pretty good last year when he played.

Jiggyfly

Banned
It is down to a C right now.

They are apparently at the stage where they got their CB and their pass rusher and think the roster is so solid otherwise they can indulge themselves with players who are unlikely to get a real snap on defense in the next calendar year unless the injuries pile up.

Sorry, we are not that damn good that we can do this.

And we are a weaker football team that went 12-4. We have no running back and that miscalculation will be what brings us back to 8-8.
So the huge upgrade a DE means nothing in this equation?

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Nope, when you draft for backups in the third and fourth, it drops the grade significantly.

There were significant upgrades at DT available. Starter quality.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Based on the fact that he is a doobie away from suspension, nope.

I am all for risks on talent. You do that when you have the rest of your shit square.

We are drafting swing tackles and special teams linebackers right after assuming that risk.

It is arrogant and short-sighted....assuming the best.

It drives me crazy that we assume the worst for the LB group, so God dammit, we better take another Hitchens.

RB? Feh.

DT? Feh.

Are you fucking serious?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Ajayi gone. Dolphins aren't that scared of the knee.
Fuck it then.

If the Cowboys don't take this draft serious coming off an illusion 12-4 season, why the eff should I.

Fucking idiots.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I bet Murray is pissed right now, and I don't blame him.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
If I knew we were going to completely fuck up the RB position like this, I would've just given Murray 7.5 million a year to stay.

I just simply cannot believe that we placed so little importance on this aspect of our team after they saw first hand how it was by far the primary reason for our most successful season since the 90's.

I'm baffled.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I am so effing depressed right now.

There is no player we could take at this stage that would make me feel remotely better.

Since the Gregory pick it has been like we lost our fucking minds.

Top Bottom