Hardy...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I haven't seen a credible article on it yet, but from what the Kraken was tweeting this morning, it sure sounds like he is saying goodbye.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Much love...but you were on the Cowboys, bro.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Wait a minute...where's the ginger love?

data

Forbes #1
Time for Demarcus Lawrence and Randy gregory to emerge.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I wish he was coming back but I always got the feeling Garrett disliked him.

Landry

DCC 4Life
He got over a million dollars a sack, no great loss. Bad attitude too.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I'd definitely like to bring him back but Garrett clearly can't manage personalities like Hardy like Jimmy Johnson could so I understand letting him walk. All I have to say is that they better re-invest what they're saving by not re-signing Hardy into some legitimate FA signings.

Doesn't have to be Josh Norman or Muhammad Wilkerson but the crown jewel of our free agent class better not be another Andrew Gachkar or Darren McFadden.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
He might have made more of a difference if we didn't have such a crappy season. But I don't have a problem if he walks. Maybe we can get some younger talent on the DL without the locker room distractions/cancer. Definitely going to need Gregory to step up next year though and for Lawrence's back to not be an issue.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
There are better ways to spend our free agency bucks anyway.
Yeah as long as it isn't on a bunch of Jasper Brinkley types. I'd rather have an intense DE who has double digit sack potential then a bunch of shitty vets who give us nothing.

townsend

Banned
Yeah as long as it isn't on a bunch of Jasper Brinkley types. I'd rather have an intense DE who has double digit sack potential then a bunch of shitty vets who give us nothing.
Truth. I'd rather we bring in one or two big FAs than a bunch of schlubs. Especially since we should also be cutting ties with Carr. Gimme an upgrade at CB and LBer and fix the rest through the draft.

shane

DCC 4Life
Bummer. I would like to see him stay. He had amazing killer instinct and attitude that I think our team needs. Nevertheless, shoring up other positions is probably more key and Marinelli has shown over the years that he can get a lot out of a little from a D-Line. So, adios...

Donpingon

DCC 4Life
Bummer. I would like to see him stay. He had amazing killer instinct and attitude that I think our team needs. Nevertheless, shoring up other positions is probably more key and Marinelli has shown over the years that he can get a lot out of a little from a D-Line. So, adios...
i think/hope he comes back at a discount. no one will give him last year's deal

Top Bottom