NBA Chatter Thread

Smitty

DCC 4Life
In weak drafts, the Bulls find Taj Gibson and Jimmy Butler like role players.

In strong drafts, they do the same thing.

McDermott will be a solid pro.

Don't know if I can justify him over Gary Harris. But in a couple years when McDermott is another player in the mold of Butler and Taj, no one will hate the pick.

Carp

DCC 4Life
In weak drafts, the Bulls find Taj Gibson and Jimmy Butler like role players.

In strong drafts, they do the same thing.

McDermott will be a solid pro.

Don't know if I can justify him over Gary Harris. But in a couple years when McDermott is another player in the mold of Butler and Taj, no one will hate the pick.
He's better than Harris...you are going to love him.

D

Deuce

Right position, wrong player. I mean, I like him. I just like Harris better.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Kind of like Simmons...I watched him a ton on YouTube and Saric was a fun watch. Stash him for 2 years and now some dropping players can be had at 32 or we can put together a pile to get back in the first.
Yeah I like Saric a lot. I don't love waiting two years for him, but once they took Embiid and are waiting for him, the tank is on for next year, too. Might as well take Saric too.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Yeah I like Saric a lot. I don't love waiting two years for him, but once they took Embiid and are waiting for him, the tank is on for next year, too. Might as well take Saric too.
Okafor or Mudiay next year.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Good pick...adds to the frontline and will eventually be the new Collison for OKC.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Another reason to trust the McDermott pick is that he played in the Team USA camp or whatever it was last year, and was the only college player there. Thibodeau was an assistant for that team so he knows McDermott very well.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I like what Charlotte is doing and I think they could definitely be pretty nice next year considering how shit the East is.

Of course if they hadn't changed back to the classic Hornets name/colors I probably wouldn't feel this way.

Top Bottom