2016 Random Cowboys Related Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

2233boys

Not So New Member
And there is the Jinx.

:window

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
From April. This guy is a massive tool, btw.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

He used to have a blog where he actually poked fun at the Eagles. Then he started writing for one of the papers. Total sell out.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life

:lol

What an idiot

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member

Unless the guy is unwilling to back off his initial assessment, I don't really have a problem with it. He made an assessment of the draft classes immediately after the draft and was wrong about it as most draft "experts" are.

I actually have a similar situation on Twitter. I pointed out midway through the Week 2 Washington game that Zeke was looking like a Trent Richardson type bust so far. It was an absolute FACT at the moment. Yet I'll still have idiot Cowboy fans digging up the tweet and retweeting it. Despite occasional harassment I refuse to delete the tweet because I think my statement was fairly accurate.

The funny thing is most bring up the tweet because they assume I'm some random Cowboy hater. Despite the fact that my profile clearly states Cowboys fan in it. Plus I have a pic of Michael Irvin as my cover photo. Once they realize that I'm a fan most calm down and go about their business, but there's always a few mouth-breathing, super homers who think you should never be critical of your own team.

Last edited:

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I'm pretty sure most here thought the same thing as well after the first round.

Even if they liked Zeke there were some that even did not like drafting him too 10.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

Even if they liked Zeke there were some that even did not like drafting him too 10.

Full Disclosure:

I hated that we had to settle for Dak, and I love being so frikkin wrong.

In Dak I trust.

1bigfan13

Staff member

I actually liked the draft pick but I was admittedly concerned when he had the hamstring issues in training camp.

Then he had the rather average games against the Giants and Redskins and my concerns ratcheted up a notch.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Full Disclosure:

I hated that we had to settle for Dak, and I love being so frikkin wrong.

In Dak I trust.
Same here. And I bet if I bothered to dig up Tweets from all the people giving me shit about my Zeke tweet I'm sure most of them weren't happy with the pick either.

As the facts change so do my opinions.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
He used to have a blog where he actually poked fun at the Eagles. Then he started writing for one of the papers. Total sell out.
He will poke fun at the eagles but he's a total homer too. His worst crime is that he tries to be funny but he's not.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Same here. And I bet if I bothered to dig up Tweets from all the people giving me shit about my Zeke tweet I'm sure most of them weren't happy with the pick either.

As the facts change so do my opinions.

And that's been the most rewarding deal this year.

For so long everything this team has touched turned to shit. We were conditioned to expect the worst for so long, that this season has really caught me off guard.

:towel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom