Gameday Chatter Thread - Week 2 | Cowboys v Titans| 09/14/14

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Antonio Gates is abusing the Seahawks defense today.

Tony D

DCC 4Life
Why does Rivers keep targeting Gates? Duh. Because he's a great player and he's open. Only you guys would be bitching after Romo throws a 2 yard TD to Dez. Oh and we should've ran it there. Either run it or throw to Terrance Williams. Don't throw a TD pass to Dez.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Damn. 80 yards. Aaron Rodgers to Jordy Nelson.

Sick.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
:lol

Chancellor hit Rivers when he was taking his time to take a knee.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Why does Rivers keep targeting Gates? Duh. Because he's a great player and he's open. Only you guys would be bitching after Romo throws a 2 yard TD to Dez. Oh and we should've ran it there. Either run it or throw to Terrance Williams. Don't throw a TD pass to Dez.
Exactly. It's not smart to to try and force it to another player just for the hell of it. If your number 1 is open keep feeding it to him.

D

Deuce

Exactly. It's not smart to to try and force it to another player just for the hell of it. If your number 1 is open keep feeding it to him.
That's not the point and he isn't open every time he's thrown to. That happened once or twice this week and numerous times last week.

The point is to keep the defense honest and guessing. Beasley had what? 1 target? Williams had maybe 4? Dez would do much better if the D is put just thinking about him.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Oh, man. What a horseshit way to lose a game. The Bucs complete a pass that put them in FG range with :08 seconds left. The WR got injured, and they didn't have any timeouts left, so there was a ten second run off. Game over, lose 19-17.

Tony D

DCC 4Life
That's not the point and he isn't open every time he's thrown to. That happened once or twice this week and numerous times last week.

The point is to keep the defense honest and guessing. Beasley had what? 1 target? Williams had maybe 4? Dez would do much better if the D is put just thinking about him.
I guess they had the defense guessing enough for a 16 point win. I could give two shits how many targets or catches Beasley or Williams got today. They'll get theirs.

People were complaining that Dez didn't do too much last week against San Fran and now complain that Romo threw it to him too much this week (it was successful, too).

Par for the course around here. Never satisfied. Have to be bitching and complaining about something.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Oh, man. What a horseshit way to lose a game. The Bucs complete a pass that put them in FG range with :08 seconds left. The WR got injured, and they didn't have any timeouts left, so there was a ten second run off. Game over, lose 19-17.
Man. You gotta think if you're the WR, we just have to clock it. All I have to do is stand up.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I guess they had the defense guessing enough for a 16 point win. I could give two shits how many targets or catches Beasley or Williams got today. They'll get theirs.

People were complaining that Dez didn't do too much last week against San Fran and now complain that Romo threw it to him too much this week (it was successful, too).

Par for the course around here. Never satisfied. Have to be bitching and complaining about something.
Who are these people?

D

Deuce

A 16 point win against Tennessee is hardly something to point at and claim any aspects of you team or gameplan are good. They are flat out bad.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
A 16 point win against Tennessee is hardly something to point at and claim any aspects of you team or gameplan are good. They are flat out bad.
A win is a win. If one prefers style points they should tune to diving competition. All these teams are pros. Any win is an accomplishment.

Carp

DCC 4Life
That punter sure did not seem like he had proper depth on the snap.

Top Bottom