Week 5 Gameday Chatter Thread | Patriots at Cowboys | 10/11/2015

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
This is all on Garrett. Every god damn bit of it.

data

Forbes #1
Looks like our gameplan on 1st down is to get to 3rd down.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I can recall at least one deep shot Weeden took on the first or second drive of the game, and I think there was another too. Weeden overthrew Williams, who wasn't really open anyway because he fricking sucks.

There have been a handful of plays where Weeden stood there like his ankles were chained to the turf, maybe guys were running open and he didn't see them, maybe NE is just shutting down our garbage receiving core.
Which is why we shouldn't be wasting any more time with him in this game. Bring in Cassel to see if you can get something going.

22cowboysfan22

Brand New Member
Jesus, Weeden is awful. He had Williams at the beginning of the play but waited way too long. Very lucky that wasn't picked.

Stars

DCC 4Life
See that's the thing...YOu can't let Weeden throw because he's fucking terrible.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Awful. Just awful.

This is what happens when you can't adjust your scheme to the guys playing.

Hoffa

DCC 4Life
Weeden has NO pocket awareness. Christ. He could have took off and ran for that first down. Well, HE couldn't have, but any QB with at least a 7.4 time in the 40 could have. Let's see Cassel in the second half.

Stars

DCC 4Life
We can bitch about the offensive gameplan when we get romo and dez back...but I have a feeling we won't. Because they are superstars. Fuck Weeden. Piece of shit.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Line h an is screwing this team with his constant first down c all's to the middle.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I want to smack Garrett in the face when he does his little rah rah clapping bit when the team is playing like shit.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
See that's the thing...YOu can't let Weeden throw because he's fucking terrible.
Then put the other guy in.

It is not that hard.

Fact is, we are being exposed as being so completely reliant on Romo that Garrett and Linehan don't know what the fuck to do.

data

Forbes #1
if [MENTION=92]arcticdiesel[/MENTION] makes his first post here in the next 10 minutes, we will win.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Charles Woodson picked Manning off in the red zone to deny the Broncos a score before the half.

Top Bottom