Gameday Chatter Thread | Bears at Cowboys | Week 3 | 09-25-16

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Dak's first passing TD? :towel

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Great back breaking drive. Went like 90 yards. Ate up the clock. Over came a first and 25. I really love this offense with Dak.

22cowboysfan22

Brand New Member
So anyone else want to keep Dak as the starter even when Tony is healthy? Seems like he just has that "it" as a leader that Romo has always been lacking. And he has the ability to create plays with his legs, which adds a dimension to the offense.

dallen

Senior Tech
That's the kind of drive that wins football games

dallen

Senior Tech
So anyone else want to keep Dak as the starter even when Tony is healthy? Seems like he just has that "it" as a leader that Romo has always been lacking. And he has the ability to create plays with his legs, which adds a dimension to the offense.
I don't think it matters. If Romo is the starter he will just get hurt again

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Hell yeah, I do.

I'm not so secretly rooting that Romo slips in the shower and re-aggravates his back injury.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
No. Romo will get another shot.

dallen

Senior Tech
Mo you didn't do shit but get beat on that play.

dallen

Senior Tech
Would be nice to have one pass rusher

Top Bottom