Week 9 Gameday Chatter Thread | Eagles vs Cowboys| 11/8/2015

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Never a doubt they'd nail a 53 yd FG....pick up a the 4th down conversion....knee down on the possible turnover and then TD without us seeing the ball. That is your 2015 Cowboys and most of the last 20 years all wrapped up in a few minutes.

vtcowboy

either our safeties are a complete joke or the defensive coaches are. Or possibly both.

GShock

DCC 4Life
Pure garbage.

Garbage franchise.

Garbage players.

Garbage coaching.

Just garbage.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
either our safeties are a complete joke or the defensive coaches are. Or possibly both.
Just the safeties or coaches? Pick and choose from any position group. For any one player that played halfway decent, there were four five that sucked monkey balls.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
What a fucking shitty bullshit season. Fuck everybody. Fire God damn everybody. 0-6 without Romo? I'm sorry but that's a huge coaching fail. Now we see they've just been coasting all this time on Romo's coattails. Blaine fucking Gabbert won today. BLAINE FUCKING GABBERT.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Never a doubt they'd nail a 53 yd FG....pick up a the 4th down conversion....knee down on the possible turnover and then TD without us seeing the ball. That is your 2015 Cowboys and most of the last 20 years all wrapped up in a few minutes.
Correct.

vtcowboy

Just the safeties or coaches? Pick and choose from any position group. For any one player that played halfway decent, there were four five that sucked monkey balls.
I give the linebackers a semi-pass since they are depleted, and the receivers and DMC did fine. Seemed to me like it was mostly the DL and secondary, along with the pick 6, that decided the game.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Not really
There are 8 games left. We wouldn't sit Romo for the rest of the season if we were 0-8. He's your starting QB and you don't see coaches just not play their starters for half a season.

vtcowboy

Wouldn't it be awesome to at least be even on the turnover margin for once? This team is astonishingly bad at turnovers this season.

GShock

DCC 4Life
There are 8 games left. We wouldn't sit Romo for the rest of the season if we were 0-8. He's your starting QB and you don't see coaches just not play their starters for half a season.
Oh I have no doubt we will piss away any chance of a franchise changing draft pick, I'm sure we will.

But that hardly seems worthwhile.

Top Bottom