McClain has re-signed...

Jiggyfly

Banned
Someone in the draft at this point.
Someone in the draft.:lol

It's possible but do you really want to go into the season hoping a rookie in this draft is that?

You don't even try and make sense most of the time.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Someone in the draft.:lol

It's possible but do you really want to go into the season hoping a rookie in this draft is that?

You don't even try and make sense most of the time.
Dude, I'm starting to realize you're something of a nut.

You asked who's better at LB at the the price McClain was asking.

The answer is NO ONE except a rookie draft pick at this point.

McClain played in just 7 games last year, so it's clear several rookies could probably contribute right away with less baggage, more durability, and certainly a lower price tag. Veterans are going to either cost more or not be as good.

How is that confusing??

Jiggyfly

Banned
Dude, I'm starting to realize you're something of a nut.

You asked who's better at LB at the the price McClain was asking.

The answer is NO ONE except a rookie draft pick at this point.

McClain played in just 7 games last year, so it's clear several rookies could probably contribute right away with less baggage, more durability, and certainly a lower price tag. Veterans are going to either cost more or not be as good.

How is that confusing??

The question was who is better than McClain at that price, it's nutty to claim anybody in this draft is better without them having played a down.

It's not about contributing it's about being an upgrade, once again your absolutes have no basis in reality.

And even you said probably, so you are not even sure.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
And even you said probably, so you are not even sure.
I don't want to paint you into a corner, and I agree we can't be "sure" about anyone.

You realize I agreed with your take on the McClain signing, right? What else were we going to do at this point.

Top Bottom