Divisional Playoffs Chatter | Ravens at Patriots & Panthers at Seahawks | 1/10/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carp

DCC 4Life
This is why playing on WC weekend is not a bad thing. You stay sharp. I know teams have byes during the season and an extra week to rest helps, but I don't mind playing last week.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
They can get chunks of yards any time they want.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The Ravens clearly have more of an edge today than the Patriots.

data

Forbes #1
I'd penalize spinning the ball for just unneccessary annoyingness

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Flacco 8-8 so far.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Hurst has been much better this week.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Bullshit.

Green Bay is the ultimate in "bandwagon". They only became relevant again in the 1990s. There were nearly two decades where you didn't hear shit about that franchise or their supposedly loyal kick ass fans.

Fuck them.
Damn right.

Of all the "great franchises", they are the only ones to have gone through such a long stretch of irrevelvance. And as you said, I don't recall seeing any of their fans in the 80's.

Fuck them.

D

Deuce

Bullshit.

Green Bay is the ultimate in "bandwagon". They only became relevant again in the 1990s. There were nearly two decades where you didn't hear shit about that franchise or their supposedly loyal kick ass fans.

Fuck them.
From a national perspective, sure. But didn't their fans still show up? I always equated them to the Raiders. Nobody cares about them right now, but when they're good, they're a national story.

data

Forbes #1
From a national perspective, sure. But didn't their fans still show up? I always equated them to the Raiders. Nobody cares about them right now, but when they're good, they're a national story.
The ones from Wisconsin, sure. The 90% of the rest of the fan base, no.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Well, you are wrong.

I see fucking cheeseheads here. Guarantee you they did not exist prior to the 1990s.

data

Forbes #1
I'm about to FB a Patriots' fan friend and tell him, 'crossing my fingers for you that Brady can pull a Romo.'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom