The Gun Control Debate Thread

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

We did that for you, margo...and you come in here with your half-ass punctuation and lame spam attempt?

Show some appreciation for the forum that welcomed you here with open arms to express your love of the Dallas Cowboys.

I'm ashamed that your first move was to shove this in our faces.

Are you really a football fan?

Or are you just some dumb bored-ass robot who couldn't find any better place to post your trash?

When I saw your username I expected so much more.

Haven't been this let down by a new user in quite some time.

Attachments

Last edited:

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Since that extreme guy.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Since that extreme guy.
Sit up straight and comb your hair. Show some respect when you ring in the sacred name of one of the finest posters this board has had the privilege of hosting.

R.I.P extreme11.

I pour out a beer for him at the beginning of each season.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I agree something needs to be done!!

Here’s how to stop school shootings:

1. One-way exits

2. Metal detectors and armed security at entrances

3. Armed teachers

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I agree something needs to be done!!

Here’s how to stop school shootings:

1. One-way exits

2. Metal detectors and armed security at entrances

3. Armed teachers
And, this one in particular highlights the fixes you listed. This kid wasn't even a current student at this school and was STILL able to get onto campus. Better access control to the campus would have easily prevented this. But, even if he broke in, the armed teachers could have downed him before he could kill so damn many.

Cotton

Staff member

This man has now passed. Sad.

Cotton

Staff member

Then why didn't you say something? If "everyone could have predicted this" why was no one notified of this threat?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Then why didn't you say something? If "everyone could have predicted this" why was no one notified of this threat?
He was reported to the FBI as a possible school shooter back in September
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/nikolas-cruz-reported-fbi-potential-school-shooter-september-screenshot-threat/

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
So the FBI knew about the Orlando shooter and now this kid. This is what happens when you spend most of your time trying to get Hillary elected.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I don't need Fox to tell me this was another colossal fuckup by Comey and friends.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
I don't need Fox to tell me this was another colossal fuckup by Comey and friends.
If you think Comey tried to get Clinton elected then you must be a window licker that makes Hannity must see TV every night.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
If you think Comey tried to get Clinton elected then you must be a window licker that makes Hannity must see TV every night.
The FBI definitely needs to allocate their resources better though. The amount of time wasted on politics is a joke.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
well, he conducted a sham investigation of Hillary and Huma and his Tweets are hyper-critical of Trump, so ...

Top Bottom