2015-16 Divisional Weekend Gameday Chatter | 1/16-1/17/2016

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out Squealers. Now, get the Pats out of the way and I'll be happy enough under the circumstances.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out Squealers. Now, get the Pats out of the way and I'll be happy enough under the circumstances.
I can't see the Patriots losing to Denver.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
HOW FUCKING LATE WAS THAT FLAG????
That's why I don't ever want the Steelers close to the SB again. Ticky tack holding on the Broncos one big run play. PI flag well after play was over. Refs always trying to help Pittsburgh. Thank God it wasn't enough.

Suck it Steelers!

data

Forbes #1
If Larry Fitzgerald wasn't a HOFer before (and he is), he's a surefire HOFer now.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

data

Forbes #1
By the way, Martavis Bryant is solid. Great 4th round pick.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
On the year Manning had 9 TD and 17 INT's. Today I was concerned his turnovers would tilt the game. Luckily he had 0 INT's to go along with his 0 TD's. And luckily the Steelers dropped a couple that would been INT's.

No doubt the Broncos are going to get annihilated next week. That #1 defense is way overrated. Steelers had receivers wide-open over the middle all day. Brady will eat them alive next week. Hopefully the Panthers can get them in the SB. Looks a rematch from 2003.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
They are loaded at WR. But it helps to draft a WR in the 3rd or 4th every year or two like they do, not to mention hitting a home run on A. Brown in the 6th. Brown, Byrant, Wheaton, Heyward-Bey and this year they took Coates in the 3rd. He rarely played this year but looks like he'll be their next big time WR.

Meanwhile in Dallas, if Dez goes down we have no one to step up. T. Williams was a 3rd rounder and should be solid but isn't reliable. And the rest of just late round or undrafted jags. We need to start looking at WR's in the middle rounds every year or two.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's pretty crazy that a guy as big and fast as he is was still available that late in the draft. 6'5" and ran in the 4.4's, pretty insane when you think about it.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
They are loaded at WR. But it helps to draft a WR in the 3rd or 4th every year or two like they do, not to mention hitting a home run on A. Brown in the 6th. Brown, Byrant, Wheaton, Heyward-Bey and this year they took Coates in the 3rd. He rarely played this year but looks like he'll be their next big time WR.

Meanwhile in Dallas, if Dez goes down we have no one to step up. T. Williams was a 3rd rounder and should be solid but isn't reliable. And the rest of just late round or undrafted jags. We need to start looking at WR's in the middle rounds every year or two.

You'll get TE's and " Jerry steals" in those rounds and fucking like it!

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I will say this...getting real tired of Peyton and his Om-AHA bullshit.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It's pretty crazy that a guy as big and fast as he is was still available that late in the draft. 6'5" and ran in the 4.4's, pretty insane when you think about it.
Coates is a similar player.

Top Bottom