Week 5 Gameday Chatter Thread | Patriots at Cowboys | 10/11/2015

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Unleash......DRAFT POSITION!!!!
You can stop beating that drum now. At worst, we will be middle of the pack even if we tried to fail.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Belichick can just go slow and let this team bleed out.

data

Forbes #1
If I'm considering joining the Cowboys as a free agent, I want my contract to allow me to cut myself week-by-week if Tony Romo's injured.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Weeden is a dumb shit. Why throw a 2 yard pass in that situation? If the end result is a field goal, the least that fucking idiot can do is throw it past the marker in the attempt for a first down.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
You can stop beating that drum now. At worst, we will be middle of the pack even if we tried to fail.
Huh?

This team will be fortunate enough to win 5 games this year when it is all said and done.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
If Garrett had any balls at all, we go for its on 4th down.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Weeden is a dumb shit. Why throw a 2 yard pass in that situation? If the end result is a field goal, the least that fucking idiot can do is throw it past the marker in the attempt for a first down.
Very good. You are buying what the Cowboys want you to believe.

Blame Weeden, excuse the management and coaches who are directing that bullshit.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Four receptions over ten yards in this game for Dallas, one by a WR.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
How many 3rd and shorts have we seen that exact play to Witten? It's what was called

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
If Garrett had any balls at all, we go for its on 4th down.
Are you on a delay or something. The Pats have the ball.

And they just completed it to the whogivesashit WR they just picked up a few weeks ago.

Top Bottom