Week 2 Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys at Eagles | 9/20/2015

data

Forbes #1
Yeah. It is fucking over the top.

Fan Duel/Draft Kings.

Now wimmen are getting involved and bringing shit like dispassionately looking at trends and numbers instead of letting football emotion into it.

Ruins it for everyone else.
:lol

I was gonna mention women now feeling comfortable enough to jump into a conversation and spew know-it-all attitude

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
all office talk now is just fantasy this and that.

im the 'loser' that follows a real team.
Big deal with me is that it involves casual shit heads who don't follow the sport year round.

There is a total flaming dork in our office that autodrafted, yet swears today that he knew that Alfred Morris was a great pick at ten.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
:lol

I was gonna mention women now feeling comfortable enough to jump into a conversation and spew know-it-all attitude
Well, they kind of do when they are distant and don't give a shit. Part of the charm of FF is when homerism creeps into it.

These bitches don't have that. They really don't even care who wins.

This is just another social device.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I feel like the Colts are in the process of basically wasting two decades plus of the best back to back QBs in league history.

Yeah I know they won a Super Bowl with Manning and that he choked a bit on his own, but I don't think they ever truly put a top level team around him. And now they are doing the same with Luck.

data

Forbes #1
I feel like the Colts are in the process of basically wasting two decades plus of the best back to back QBs in league history.

Yeah I know they won a Super Bowl with Manning and that he choked a bit on his own, but I don't think they ever truly put a top level team around him. And now they are doing the same with Luck.
Kind of like Romo.

Colts and Cowboys traded away first rounders and mixed reviews with the draft picks.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Peyton Manning had a shitty team around him?

Tell me more.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Hell of a pick.

As an aside, if that is a pick then Dez caught it.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Ref said there was no flag for running into the punter since the punter was able to "land on both feet".

So I guess that non-call was the equivalent of "running through the hold".

Carp

DCC 4Life
I like this Jets team. They have a certain swagger to them.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Chan Gailey has their offense in better shape than they were. Good ol' Chan.

Top Bottom