Cowboys sign OT La'el Collins

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
For Peterson I'd give them every pick that comes after the probable comp pick we're getting next year...

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
So is he going to come in and start at LG right away, pushing Leary to the bench or off the team? I know he profiles as a RT but they drafted a guy in the 3rd to be the swing tackle and it sounds like Collins can play inside too. Maybe he moves to RT when Free goes, or maybe he just sticks at LG and Green takes over at RT?

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Get out here Ravi!

You told me he would sign somewhere to be a LT! You have some explaining to do!
Holy F***!!

Jerry Jones is a fricking monster when he wants someone or Collins must be one Hell of a Cowboys fan.

I am in awe of what the Cowboys' front office just achieved.

The rest of the league is going to be even more pissed off at Jones and the Cowboys, I think.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
:towel

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Look at the type of players who usually get drafted after 20 there is a high factor for a average guy, I would trade that for 2 years of high level Peterson especially while we have the o-line for cheap.

And I think Peterson will play at a high level for at least 3 years, would you do it for that type of production?
I don't have any faith that a 33 year old RB is going to be one of the best in the NFL.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Holy F***!!

Jerry Jones is a fricking monster when he wants someone or Collins must be one Hell of a Cowboys fan.

I am in awe of what the Cowboys' front office just achieved.

The rest of the league is going to be even more pissed off at Jones and the Cowboys, I think.

:lol I'm just waiting for the NFL to find a way to punish us for the unfair advantage.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
We have as many first rounders in the last week as the Skins have since the RG3 trade.

:art

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
So the next time there's a franchise level QB available at the top of the draft, have we secured the talent on this team so that it's reasonable to trade up for one? We've established a team for the future now, looking into post Romo is a must.
I think the lesson here is that we orchestrate a major issue with that QB right before the draft, then sign or draft him when he falls to us or goes undrafted. Then get him cleared afterwards.

townsend

Banned
Hardy's appeal will probably result in a full season's suspension.
At this point, that's like breaking the cup holder on the space shuttle. Hardy was a fine mercenary for the 8-14 games we might get him for, but we just cemented this team into the top of the NFC East for the next 3 years. (admittedly Chip Kelly helped.)

townsend

Banned
I think the lesson here is that we orchestrate a major issue with that QB right before the draft, then sign or draft him when he falls to us or goes undrafted. Then get him cleared afterwards.
Half a decade from now we find out that Steven has been doing a bunch of effed up House of Cards shit to ruin prospects just before the draft.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
The stars seem to be aligning.

When I saw the tweet that he was visiting Miami today I figured he was good as gone.

Yay Jerry, you the best!

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
If Morris Claiborne had anything to do with this, the trade up to #6 was worth it.

Top Bottom