2015 NFL Draft Chatter Thread 4/30-5/2

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It has been ten drafts since this moment of comedy gold...

Dateline: April 24, 2005.

You people are going to start making me hit the ban button because I'm growing VERY tired of uneducated statements like this. Go to CNNSI and see what they think of White. Then, post it. Fpickering, YOU WILL POST THIS NEXT.

If I see your name beside a post after this time stamp that does not include what a major draft resource like CNNSI has on this player, I will give you a couple of days off. You people WILL START THINKING AND START PROCESSING INFORMATION BEFORE YOU POST IDIOCY.

My how time flies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
It has been ten drafts since this moment of comedy gold...

Dateline: April 24, 2005.

You people are going to start making me hit the ban button because I'm growing VERY tired of uneducated statements like this. Go to CNNSI and see what they think of White. Then, post it. Fpickering, YOU WILL POST THIS NEXT.

If I see your name beside a post after this time stamp that does not include what a major draft resource like CNNSI has on this player, I will give you a couple of days off. You people WILL START THINKING AND START PROCESSING INFORMATION BEFORE YOU POST IDIOCY.

My how time flies.
:towel

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I bet we trade out of the first.

No pick today because of this fucking abomination they now call a draft format.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It amazes me it has been TEN whole years.

Fpickering, I salute you.

Cotton

Staff member
It amazes me it has been TEN whole years.

Fpickering, I salute you.
Yeah, it's nuts that it has been that long ago. It's even more telling that this quote has made it this far.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I bet we trade out of the first.

No pick today because of this fucking abomination they now call a draft format.
Yeah, I anticipate that and while it will suck, it would probably be the best move all things considering.

The Bucs want to move into the first for an OL, I would rape them and kicking off with the second pick tomorrow would not be that bad. There is very little difference between the guys slated to go from the midpoint of this round until deep into the second.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yeah, it's nuts that it has been that long ago. It's even more telling that this quote has made it this far.
I have saved it for posterity. It shall live forever.

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
I like to think Fpickering immediately ran to CNNSI to see what was written about White.

"I...I was wrong..."

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
All I can say is if all these rumors of what Kelly is offering are being turned down, the Bucs and Titans are run by idiots.

Fletcher Cox, two firsts, a third plus other stuff...are you kidding me?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Yeah, I anticipate that and while it will suck, it would probably be the best move all things considering.

The Bucs want to move into the first for an OL, I would rape them and kicking off with the second pick tomorrow would not be that bad. There is very little difference between the guys slated to go from the midpoint of this round until deep into the second.
Oh, I'm not saying I wouldn't like a trade down. I'd like one, in fact. Only stating my distaste for the way the draft is set up now. It used to be a yearly highlight. Two days of beer and bullshit with a bunch of friends. Now? It sucks. They sucked all the tradition of the event out of it.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Not sure how I feel about all this Randy Gregory buzz.

Cotton

Staff member
All I can say is if all these rumors of what Kelly is offering are being turned down, the Bucs and Titans are run by idiots.

Fletcher Cox, two firsts, a third plus other stuff...are you kidding me?
Absolutely.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Oh, I'm not saying I wouldn't like a trade down. I'd like one, in fact. Only stating my distaste for the way the draft is set up now. It used to be a yearly highlight. Two days of beer and bullshit with a bunch of friends. Now? It sucks. They sucked all the tradition of the event out of it.
Of course. You don't have to tell me that. Now you can add the fact it is outdoors.

This is meant to be in New York, in a closed building, with angry Jets fans.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
A well placed Chicago sniper would be pretty awesome right now...

Cotton

Staff member
Yeah, it sucks ass. All this buildup and all of the drinking I have done to prepare, and I may have to go to bed with no pick in my pocket.

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
Jon Gruden, the man who told Aaron Rodgers he would draft him, then took Cadillac Williams instead.

Top Bottom