2016 Draft Weekend Chatter Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I hate that we left some good DL talent on the board in this round.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I will say this.

If we pick Prescott in the third, I will not be responsible for my actions.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I will say this.

If we pick Prescott in the third, I will not be responsible for my actions.
I'm hoping and praying since we took Jaylon Smith, the team will be more apt to take a player that will help this year. And by the time our 4th rounder rolls around, that scrub is a blight on somebody else's roster.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
I know there is huge potential upside, but projections I saw said he would be there into the 5 or 6 round. We could have gotten an immediate starter and that is what is so idiotic. Hell, even Jack would have been less risk and maybe ready.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jalen Smith (on phone) said hes been runnin for 3.5 weeks now
I wonder if maybe the healing process in the most recent days came back promising and is started bumping his stock back up. Medical stuff is always such a mystery to us fans.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
I know there is huge potential upside, but projections I saw said he would be there into the 5 or 6 round. We could have gotten an immediate starter and that is what is so idiotic. Hell, even Jack would have been less risk and maybe ready.
That's a hard thing to know...

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Not sure where you saw that. I always saw that he was a lock to be gone in the fourth by some team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom