Randy Gregory suspended 4 games

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Do they continue to go with a quantity over quality approach and look for bargains to be a part of Rod Marinelli's desired rotation?
This is pretty much what will happen.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just sign a veteran DE. It's not that complicated. No reason to throw big money at it either. Just sign a veteran on a short term deal who can give us the third DE we needed anyway and help us survive until Gregory gets back. I'm just disappointed for Gregory.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Just sign a veteran DE. It's not that complicated. No reason to throw big money at it either. Just sign a veteran on a short term deal who can give us the third DE we needed anyway and help us survive until Gregory gets back. I'm just disappointed for Gregory.
So do the Mincey/Selvie thing again?

:lol

No, you simply get Hardy back, although this gives him leverage.

And what "third" DE? Let POS Mincey go, get too nervous about Hardy, you have Lawrence coming off back surgery?

Yeah.

No big deal.

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
following Randy Gregory on twitter, you see how much of a child he really is. He's a pretty unlikeable guy and you can see this shit coming a mile away. This won't be the only instance

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
On the positive side, maybe it keeps us from drafting a LB or DB at 4.

If it's me, I'd resign Hardy at this point but I don't think we will.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
following Randy Gregory on twitter, you see how much of a child he really is. He's a pretty unlikeable guy and you can see this shit coming a mile away. This won't be the only instance
Actually everything I have read and heard is exactly the opposite. Now I don't follow his twitter so I have no idea what he is like on there. But from all interviews and reports he is a very likable humble kid. He is very well spoken.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
On the positive side, maybe it keeps us from drafting a LB or DB at 4.

If it's me, I'd resign Hardy at this point but I don't think we will.
Yeah, to me signing Hardy would be a no brainer. But after looking over the veteran free agents I'd probably just roll with our young guys for 4 games. I'd resign Jack Crawford as well who can play DE respectfully.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This Tweet should have warned everybody he's a fucking moron:

I swear coach Garrett real af. Idc what anybody say!!

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Bosa will most likely be gone so we will just get the Oregon DE.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
So do the Mincey/Selvie thing again?

:lol

No, you simply get Hardy back, although this gives him leverage.

And what "third" DE? Let POS Mincey go, get too nervous about Hardy, you have Lawrence coming off back surgery?

Yeah.

No big deal.
William Hayes and Jason Jones are much better than Selvie or Mincey.

Selvie was basically out of the league when we signed him and Mincey had only 2 seasons out of 7 where he had more than 3 sacks when we signed him and he was often missing 6-8 games a season. On the other hand Hayes and Jones are guys who have consistently put up 4-5 sacks a year over basically the past 6 or so seasons, they are clearly dependable rotational DE's while Mincey, and especially Selvie were shots in the dark.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
William Hayes and Jason Jones are much better than Selvie or Mincey.

Selvie was basically out of the league when we signed him and Mincey had only 2 seasons out of 7 where he had more than 3 sacks when we signed him and he was often missing 6-8 games a season. On the other hand Hayes and Jones are guys who have consistently put up 4-5 sacks a year over basically the past 6 or so seasons, they are clearly dependable rotational DE's while Mincey, and especially Selvie were shots in the dark.
Sorry, but those two guys are just JAGs. Which is what you are going to get in FA. Teams are hoarding talent.

My fear is they go even more stupid in a panic and sign Mario Williams to a fat contract. That guy's a fucking slug.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Garrett is genuine.
Garrett is genuine.
He's real as fuck.

He relates to this guy.

Who just fucked up for a fourth time.

He's telling them what he tells Jerry and the media.

And apparently, he is convincing.

And it sounds like he speaks the language of the youth and can relate.

It is a tough psychological job to mentally manage 22-24 year olds and make them forget they are no longer kids and need to be men.

Garrett just isn't equipped.

We have gone with a very young roster for a lot of his tenure.

And while they try hard like a bad Pee Wee team, they lack the resonance that it takes to go above that.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
He's real as fuck.

He relates to this guy.

Who just fucked up for a fourth time.

He's telling them what he tells Jerry and the media.

And apparently, he is convincing.

And it sounds like he speaks the language of the youth and can relate.

It is a tough psychological job to mentally manage 22-24 year olds and make them forget they are no longer kids and need to be men.

Garrett just isn't equipped.

We have gone with a very young roster for a lot of his tenure.

And while they try hard like a bad Pee Wee team, they lack the resonance that it takes to go above that.
Yep.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Guy will be smoking splifs on the project steps in a few years, bragging about a nice training camp he had once upon a time.

Top Bottom