***Mike Mayock Invitational - Interest Thread***

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Still 4 full rounds, right? I'm in. Key is to have a list before each round. Missing out on Aldon Smith because of a work meeting teaches that in a hurry.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Still 4 full rounds, right? I'm in. Key is to have a list before each round. Missing out on Aldon Smith because of a work meeting teaches that in a hurry.
:lol

Yeah, still 4 rounds.

gator

Brand New Member
I'm in.

Two changes I'd like to see.

-If we're short we could assign two teams to each participant. Auto-drafting for teams always sucks.
-Reset all draft picks. No one should have an absurd amount of ammunition. It swings the grades too much.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
I'm in.
I agree with the double dip (trades between teams with same owner to be approved by a commish), but disagree with the second suggestion. Don't grade the overall draft but each selection individually and the "ammo" doesn't matter.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I sadly am one of the people who misses picks. I like doing it and want to do it but I'm just afraid my schedule as a lawyer makes it really difficult. If I have to be in court I have to be in court and some times things I think will take 10 minutes at court end up taking an entire day.

Cotton

Staff member
I sadly am one of the people who misses picks. I like doing it and want to do it but I'm just afraid my schedule as a lawyer makes it really difficult. If I have to be in court I have to be in court and some times things I think will take 10 minutes at court end up taking an entire day.
Send in a list just to be safe and it will cover you just in case you get called away, or have to stay away longer than expected.

jootep

Brand New Member
I was going to ask if nOObs are allowed, but after reading the thread my question was answered.

~looks at Iamtdg~

jootep

Brand New Member
I was going to ask if nOObs are allowed, but after reading the thread my question was answered.

~looks at Iamtdg~

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Just go one of the draft sites and copy the top 1500 list and send that sucker in. It takes about 5 minutes and you'd be just as good at drafting and pick'em as NoDak's wife.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I think we should see if there is software out there that allows us to upload our list and let that puppie run itself.

Even if we don't do that we would need a list from everyone submitted before the draft. If the list wasn't submitted beforehand that person would be booted.

SfielDallas

Brand New Member
I'm in.

Two changes I'd like to see.

-If we're short we could assign two teams to each participant. Auto-drafting for teams always sucks.
-Reset all draft picks. No one should have an absurd amount of ammunition. It swings the grades too much.

I like the first suggestion. I agree there is an issue with the second but I think the better solution is the Cleveland's and Rams are not graded. I would also not assign a team that had crap picks and no first. They have no chance of winning. Speaking from experience it really sucks to not have a first or only have a pick or so.

Cotton

Staff member

~looks at Iamtdg~
You. son. of. a. bitch.

Of course noobs are welcome. But, you just lost a half point with that little comment, asshole.

Cotton

Staff member
Looks like we are up to 16 now. 32 people have read this thread.

I'm just sayin'.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
This isn't a sign-up thread, n00b mod.

Top Bottom