Week 13 Thursday Night Gameday Chatter | Cowboys vs Vikings | 12-1-2016

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well, looks like the Panthers aren't even going to try tonight. They seem like the type of team that would quit during a season like this I guess.

data

Forbes #1
Look at how many times it's bit the Steelers in the ass. Our game against them was a prime example of it.
Yes it does. Using hindsight we know that there is a 100% chance of winning by not going for 2. If we had gone for 2 there is probably somewhere around a 50% chance of going into overtime. So using hindsight we absolutely made the right decision.
What the Steelers did was stupid. I'm only referring to a specific situation - go up by 7 before XP when <2 min in the game. I've only seen this situation maybe once or twice a season. As for the Vikings game, this situation didn't come up as we kicked a FG into the 8-point lead.

With Garrett going for 4th & 1 vs Eagles OT, I see that being even more daring, but we universally liked the decision.

data

Forbes #1
I hate Cam Newton and you can't convince me otherwise. Not Christian Laettner-hate, though.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Thomas Rawls with the 45 yard TD run. I didn't think he had a run like that in him.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Damn. His injury must be serious.

kidd

DCC 4Life
Just heard that our game vs TB has been flexed to prime time. Two prime time games back to back.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Just heard that our game vs TB has been flexed to prime time. Two prime time games back to back.
Actually it will be 4.

Minny game was on Thursday night.

Giants Sunday night

Bucs Sunday night.

The following week against the Lions will be on Monday night.

kidd

DCC 4Life
The only game I've missed is the Baltimore game. My local station has showed every other game. :towel

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The only game I've missed is the Baltimore game. My local station has showed every other game. :towel
I went to the bar for the Browns game otherwise I've been able to see everything here on normal cable in Missouri.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Well, looks like the Panthers aren't even going to try tonight. They seem like the type of team that would quit during a season like this I guess.
And that's partially because Cam Newton is a whiny bitch who gives up and throws temper tantrums when things don't go his way.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Are we still America's Team?
I don't give a shit what we call ourselves or what other people call us as long as we keep winning football games.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Actually it will be 4.

Minny game was on Thursday night.

Giants Sunday night

Bucs Sunday night.

The following week against the Lions will be on Monday night.

You can count the Thanksgiving game as well.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Dunno why you people are all amped up for night games. I would take a 1PM start every week.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Dunno why you people are all amped up for night games. I would take a 1PM start every week.
The 3 o'clock games are perfect for me. But, I had rather have a night game than a nooner.

Top Bottom