New Study Finds That People Who Are Dallas Cowboys Fans Are More Likely To Be Assholes

BipolarFuk

Demoted
DALLAS, TX – A recent study published by the Ledger’s Journal of Heath & Physiology has established a connection between supporting the Dallas Cowboys and the likelihood of being an asshole (or thereabouts).

Titled ‘The Association and Mediation of the Relationships Between Masculinity Ideology, Outcome Expectations, and Dallas Cowboys Fandom’, the study gathered a pool of 376 male participants between the ages of 16 and 65 (with a median age of 24), asking them a series of questions.

The results concluded a strong correlation between widely regarded backward views (for example, (‘homosexuals should never marry’) and a affinity for the Dallas Cowboys.

An excerpt from the journal entry reads as follows as followed:

Fans of the professional American Football team, the Dallas Cowboys, account for more of a percentage of such than any other team in the league, one of the many reasons the Cowboys are commonly referred to as “America’s Team.”

With 30% of fans living in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex area, a census of the pool of people beyond a 30 mile radius range of a team’s respective stadium account for more than any other team.

HSCAC studies previous have found the stigma of Cowboys fans across the United States of America has been more negatively received by fans of other NFL teams along with bothered peoples outside the association of any professional football team. Based on the Rialli Jones Journal of Word Association, the English word ‘Asshole’ tops the list of words with a derogatory notion in association with fans of the Dallas Cowboys. Used in vulgarism pejoratively (as a type of synecdoche) to associate a noun the anus, ‘asshole’ makes up for 13% of disparaging of all words with a negative connotation.

376 Dallas Cowboys fans were surveyed in the study with 20 questions each, with the grade implicating endorsement of traditional masculinity ideology. 290 of persons questioned finished with an algorithmic score offering a link between predictors of cheering for the Cowboys and ‘assholeness’ (classified as the combination of rudeness, arrogance, association with “Dem Boyz”, slight barbarian behavior, inept to other’s opinions and ungraciousness. (PsycINFO Database Record)

The findings aren’t exactly surprising. The average Dallas Cowboys fans is a conglomerate of a middle aged, white male, brought up with a sense of entitlement based on past achievements whether they had any association in such, along with a falsified and skewed view of the future.

The results from the survey converted onto the Dynamic Fan Equity scale showed a steady increase in delusional based on the longevity of the fandom towards to Cowboys, with males 35 and older showing more aptitude towards false hope yet an eagerness to regard the facility of such. The only teams with more than 1.5 million fans on respective Facebook page that have not won a Super Bowl in recent years are the Cowboys and Bears.

(Funded by the HSAC Sports Analysis Collective; ClinicalTrials.gov number, NCT02224469.)

jeebs

Brand New Member
Homos shouldn't marry, a widely regarded backward view? Lol, fuck off

Last edited:

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Why even bother to post this since you are also regarded as an asshole according to the article?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
This article tried so hard to be funny but man it fell hard on its face.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
DALLAS, TX – A recent study published by the Ledger’s Journal of Heath & Physiology has established a connection between supporting the Dallas Cowboys and the likelihood of being an asshole (or thereabouts).
:shrug I'm okay with this.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
They didn't have to do a study. All they had to do was visit this board for a few weeks. Study concluded.

jeebs

Brand New Member
seriously?
Yes

I find it funny that as soon as view gets slightly over 50%, the other side is widely regarded as backwater.

I love that definition of backwater. That deserves a good laugh.

Last edited:

townsend

Banned
Yes

I find it funny that as soon as view gets slightly over 50%, the other side is widely regarded as backwater.

I love that definition of backwater. That deserves a good laugh.
back·wa·ter
ˈbakˌwôdər/
noun
a part of a river not reached by the current, where the water is stagnant.
"the eels inhabit backwaters"
an isolated or peaceful place.
"a sleepy Midwest backwater"
a place or condition in which no development or progress is taking place.
"the country remained an economic backwater"
If you think about the region where conservative values reign, and the nature of the political ideology the term is very appropriate, it describes people who have no will to change with the times and are in many ways physically isolated from development and progress.

data

Forbes #1
If you think about the region where conservative values reign, and the nature of the political ideology the term is very appropriate, it describes people who have no will to change with the times and are in many ways physically isolated from development and progress.
Heaven is backwater.

jeebs

Brand New Member
Jesus. I forgot about internetting. This is retarded, but if I just dismiss it with an insult I look retarded, but if I take the time to respond intelligently and cut this down from multiple angles, you are just going to respond with another ridiculous blather of words and then I am going to feel retarded.

Moron :)

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Jesus. I forgot about internetting. This is retarded, but if I just dismiss it with an insult I look retarded, but if I take the time to respond intelligently and cut this down from multiple angles, you are just going to respond with another ridiculous blather of words and then I am going to feel retarded.

Moron :)
Hugh, please accept this post as an invitation to post more.

I am serious.

Top Bottom