Week 12 Thanksgiving Chatter Thread | Cowboys vs. Panthers | 11/26/2015

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Giants are still too much in this. One big Madden scale one handed Beckham catch from it being a one score game.
And, it just happened.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Beckham with another OMG catch.

Called it.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Fuck the Redskins if they cave here.

But they probably will.

How the hell you go from shutout to this is beyond me.

data

Forbes #1
FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Beckham with another OMG catch.

Called it.
Are you mad that the Giants could win this game, or because ODB just walked on water again?

Cuz if the Giants win and go on to win the division, who the fuck cares anymore?

Cotton

Staff member
The ice cream I just ate was some caramel swirl stuff. Was decent. 7/10 would do again.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Are you mad that the Giants could win this game, or because ODB just walked on water again?

Cuz if the Giants win and go on to win the division, who the fuck cares anymore?
The Beckham thing.

It was not that amazing but Moose Johnston had a verbal orgasm over it.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Fuck the Redskins if they cave here.

But they probably will.

How the hell you go from shutout to this is beyond me.
Since we're obviously not winning shit this year, I'd rather see the Giants win the division since SOMEBODY has to. Fuck all three teams, but fuck the eagles and skins just a tiny bit more. And I like seeing the skins implode. It at least distracts me from the gaping axe wound of our season for a bit.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I don't know what it is about Redskins games, but there is ALWAYS some fan hand showing up on the screen when a play happens.

Cotton

Staff member
Since we're obviously not winning shit this year, I'd rather see the Giants win the division since SOMEBODY has to. Fuck all three teams, but fuck the eagles and skins just a tiny bit more. And I like seeing the skins implode. It at least distracts me from the gaping axe wound of our season for a bit.
Yeah, I would have to agree with this. I hate the Skins more than any other team in the East, but I hate the Giants the least of them all.

data

Forbes #1
Ben & Jerry's is over priced and over rated.

They have a shitload of different flavors. Yay. They should have concentrated on quality over quantity.
But yes, B&J has a shit-ton of flavors and I'll never try their odd concoctions. I've probably only tried 3 of their basic flavors.

But those three flavors have been consistently good quality and dense.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Bubblegum ice cream is an abomination. The End.

data

Forbes #1
I can at least respect Tom Coughlin.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I dunno. If either wins the division, I would prefer they do it right.

The Giants are a bunch of fags.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Havent had a Ben and Jerrys that was any good. Keep that stuff.

data

Forbes #1
I don't know what it is about Redskins games, but there is ALWAYS some fan hand showing up on the screen when a play happens.
Dude. I thought I was the only one that noticed that...for years.

I can't remember if it was like that at RFK...could've been.

Top Bottom