Archive - Random Cowboys Related Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

:towel

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lavar Edwards, blah

Dude is like herpes

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Amazing how our dominant TOP and the defense's ability to get off the field on 3rd down has created quite a large disparity between those numbers.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
No kidding. I guess they got what they wanted out of Toomer.
I swear we have cut and resigned Lavar Edwards like a million times this year. Is there is a reason for him to be on the team other then to hold a seat warm for the return of Lawrence?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Amazing how our dominant TOP and the defense's ability to get off the field on 3rd down has created quite a large disparity between those numbers.
No question about it. When an offense runs 100 plays against you, your defense will get 100 tackles. IF the other team is only running 50 plays against you, your defense will only get 50 tackles. It's also why pure tackle numbers can be very deceiving when rating a player. I'm actually excited for this Giants game. It's been awhile since I've been this excited for a game to get here.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I'm sure you are excited about the game but since it is NY , Dallas seems to struggle with them. I would like to see a romp and just be able to sit back and watch for a change.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm sure you are excited about the game but since it is NY , Dallas seems to struggle with them. I would like to see a romp and just be able to sit back and watch for a change.
We swept them last year and are a better team this year.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm with LT. It's a division game. All that crap goes out the window. I'd love a blowout. I'm tired of waiting for the stomach punch in all these close games.
Not saying it will be a blowout but it's not like the Giants are a team who have our number or anything either.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Granted. Sorry, this whole '5-1, look and play like a real team' thing is foreign to me. Battered fan syndrome.
I think that's most of us.

Although I do find myself getting defense when I still hear people saying they're still not sold on Dallas.

Crushed the Saints; beat a solid Texans team; handled the defending champs in their own backyard and you're not sold on them? That's a damn good resume. Not many teams have as many quality wins as the Cowboys.

Cotton

Staff member

Although I do find myself getting defense when I still hear people saying they're still not sold on Dallas.

Crushed the Saints; beat a solid Texans team; handled the defending champs in their own backyard and you're not sold on them? That's a damn good resume. Not many teams have as many quality wins as the Cowboys.
It feels weird to actually be able to defend them again, doesn't it?

DontCryWolfe

DCC 4Life

I'm the same. You know McPuke had us 13 in his power rankings? His reason being that he needed to "see more". This was after the Seattle game too.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I'm the same. You know McPuke had us 13 in his power rankings? His reason being that he needed to "see more". This was after the Seattle game too.
He have Philthy in front of us? Even though their only unit that has looked decent is STs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom