Kiper: Initial Top NFL Prospects by Position

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
How is Kiper a douche?

He seems to have mellowed out recently but in his earlier days his criticisms were a little over the top.

~Jets select Jeff Lageman~

Mel: Do the Jets know what the draft is all about?

Kinda douchey. I don't actually watch ESPN anymore, but my impression is that Kiper isn't as over the top as he used to be.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Mayock is good though...he talks like a tard, but he is good.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I'll never forget when Mayock was adamant that Earl Thomas was the best safety in his class over Eric Berry who was basically a consensus top 5 pick while Thomas was slated to go in the teens or so, that along with how adamant he was about McFadden not being worth a top 5 pick is what won me over.

D

Deuce

I'll never forget when Mayock was adamant that Earl Thomas was the best safety in his class over Eric Berry who was basically a consensus top 5 pick while Thomas was slated to go in the teens or so, that along with how adamant he was about McFadden not being worth a top 5 pick is what won me over.
Didn't he also claim that Brandon Flowers was the best CB in the draft and #1 on his position board despite most claiming he was a 2nd rounder? That's turned out nicely for him as well.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I remember someone saying it was better to trade down and draft Brandon Flowers instead of selecting Mike Jenkins.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Didn't he also claim that Brandon Flowers was the best CB in the draft and #1 on his position board despite most claiming he was a 2nd rounder? That's turned out nicely for him as well.
Yea I think that was him too. He seems especially good at evaluating DB's.

Top Bottom