2013 College Football chatter....

Status
Not open for further replies.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
How loud do you think deuce is screaming right now. I bet he has that angry underdog fierce face going now.
I think he's more of an angry fan. Like he's so pumped that he appears angry/pissed. Also obscenities are flying as well as some spittle.

Probably yelling at the tv for some random Baylor players to suck certain parts of his body. Telling them not to bring that weak 'ish up in here while also yelling ALL DAY, BABY! ALL DAY!

I think that about describes Deuce.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I hope Baylor loses because of those horrid uniforms.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I think he's more of an angry fan. Like he's so pumped that he appears angry/pissed. Also obscenities are flying as well as some spittle.

Probably yelling at the tv for some random Baylor players to suck certain parts of his body. Telling them not to bring that weak 'ish up in here while also yelling ALL DAY, BABY! ALL DAY!

That's what I picture. Get him really drunk a stick him in Jones Stadium and he'd make a great red raider.

D

Deuce

Are you peeking through my window?

:unsure

1bigfan13

Staff member
I hope Baylor loses because of those horrid uniforms.
Those are the same uniforms they wore against Oklahoma back in November. I'm not much of a fan of them either. Too much black on black. Shut Up!

You can't see the names on the jerseys. If you're going to bother putting names on jerseys then it should be readable.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Those are the same uniforms they wore against Oklahoma back in November. I'm not much of a fan of them either. Too much black on black. Shut Up!

You can't see the names on the jerseys. If you're going to bother putting names on jerseys then it should be readable.
The script for the numbers annoys me...also, Liberace had one of their helmets on his piano.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
When they scored he was prolly like Fuuuuucckkkkkkkkkk you Baylor and f off big 12 bithces!

1bigfan13

Staff member
I've never been impressed with Baylor's defense. They are very overrated, IMO.

The only reason they're even in this game is because it's been a down year across the board for Big XII offenses. Almost all of the normal contenders were working through new QB issues and had down years on offense.

Baylor just happened to be the most stable of the league. It was a perfect storm. Any other year they'd have about 3 losses on their record.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
ugghh

1bigfan13

Staff member
Art Briles paying too much attention to the Texas job....???

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I've never been impressed with Baylor's defense. They are very overrated, IMO.

The only reason they're even in this game is because it's been a down year across the board for Big XII offenses. Almost all of the normal contenders were working through new QB issues and had down years on offense.

Baylor just happened to be the most stable of the league. It was a perfect storm. Any other year they'd have about 3 losses on their record.

That's true but you gotta be ready to take a shot when it is there for the taking.

Carp

DCC 4Life
When they scored he was prolly like Fuuuuucckkkkkkkkkk you Baylor and f off big 12 bithces!
He does get frustrated when he gets put in his playpen and can't climb out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom