Caitlyn Jenner may go back to being a man...

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
Did he actually have surgery to remove the pecker or just hormones and minor alterations to look like an ugly woman?
Are we sure he was de tooled? :unsure
Actually no, not sure. I saw one article that says he did but it appears as though maybe he did not. If he hasn't then the attention-seeking thing can really apply in this particular case. I strongly disagree with the idea that people go through full gender reassignment surgery for attention though and C-Rock's comparison of that surgery to cosmetic surgery such as a boob or lip job is laughable. That was my whole point.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Actually no, not sure. I saw one article that says he did but it appears as though maybe he did not. If he hasn't then the attention-seeking thing can really apply in this particular case. I strongly disagree with the idea that people go through full gender reassignment surgery for attention though and C-Rock's comparison of that surgery to cosmetic surgery such as a boob or lip job is laughable. That was my whole point.

I gotcha. I was just wondering if it was a done deal.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
If you had any level of reading comprehension you'd see that in most discussions relating to surgery I've hedged, and also been generally against it. My hedge is that it could be more effective than I realize. You were probably too busy worrying about what a "know it all" I am to read the words I write.

As far as the article you posted, I read it. I just also know that it's by a guy who has no expertise other than getting reassignment surgery he doesn't need. He's been a go to writer for a lot of fringey anti-gay anti-trans sites, and his perspectives are out of step with the mainstream psychology, which is backed by actual professionals, and not just poor saps that got their wieners cut off.

As far as Trump, yes I'm comfortable speaking with authority that he's a miserable candidate, for the same reason I can proudly proclaim that water is wet. You don't even disagree that he's a dunce with no qualifications.

The business thing was just contrived and silly. I've never told anyone how to start or run a business. That was a lame attempts to disqualify my perspective on something almost wholly unrelated.
Classic self indulgent wank response.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The situations are not comparable. It is asinine to compare gender reassignment surgery and a boob job so you should just claim hyperbole and move on.
Bullshit. You get put under, your body is cut open and modified and no matter what you do, your body will never be the same. Having your dick changed to a vagina is a more significant surgery but that is all it is. Plastic surgery is still plastic surgery. I get that as men we put a higher value on our dicks then other private parts. But now you're just talking about degrees of invasive.

Extreme yes, but for an attention seeking whore of that families magnitude? Not as much. Maybe you should claim hyperbole?

townsend

Banned
Classic self indulgent wank response.
You know, I've been on this board for 12 years, and I have to say it's genuinely sad to see someone who has plenty of intelligence fail to mature over a decade. 8 years removed from "I watched the games" and you're still a self congratulatory, obnoxious, self fellatiating adolescent in a man's body.

I don't know how you came across such depths of self esteem, maybe you won a debate championship in middle school, or you ate your brother in utero, and it set the tone for your entire worldview, but you seem to have approached every topic, for the last decade and change, like you have the definitive expertise, and everyone else needs to get schooled. You are Dunning-Kreuger incarnate.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
You know, I've been on this board for 12 years, and I have to say it's genuinely sad to see someone who has plenty of intelligence fail to mature over a decade. 8 years removed from "I watched the games" and you're still a self congratulatory, obnoxious, self fellatiating adolescent in a man's body.

I don't know how you came across such depths of self esteem, maybe you won a debate championship in middle school, or you ate your brother in utero, and it set the tone for your entire worldview, but you seem to have approached every topic, for the last decade and change, like you have the definitive expertise, and everyone else needs to get schooled. You are Dunning-Kreuger incarnate.
:lol

This post is the definition of irony.

I'm not gonna back down on Trump, I am an expert about him! I also know more transgender people than everyone else here! And Schmitty is still the board's immature know it all!

Good times.

Oh, townsend... we get a kick out of your amazing ability to parody yourself... keep it up, pal. You don't know more than anyone else on here, you just think you do.

Last edited:

townsend

Banned

This post is the definition of irony.

I'm not gonna back down on Trump, I am an expert about him! I also know more transgender people than everyone else here! And Schmitty is still the board's immature know it all!

Good times.

Oh, townsend... we get a kick out of your amazing ability to parody yourself... keep it up, pal. You don't know more than anyone else on here, you just think you do.
It's cute that you still want to be SBK after all these years.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
I hope a day is coming in US politics where we can get back to the economy and stop picking fights about stupid social shit that only old people and Reddit trolls give a shit about.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
Bullshit. You get put under, your body is cut open and modified and no matter what you do, your body will never be the same. Having your dick changed to a vagina is a more significant surgery but that is all it is. Plastic surgery is still plastic surgery. I get that as men we put a higher value on our dicks then other private parts. But now you're just talking about degrees of invasive.

Extreme yes, but for an attention seeking whore of that families magnitude? Not as much. Maybe you should claim hyperbole?
😄 Yes, getting your penis destroyed & rendered forever useless turned into a fake vagina is comparable to getting some collagen implants or Botox injections that you can have removed if you regret it down the road. I understand that you are an attorney & like to try & back up your arguments with rhetoric but the point that it is just different degrees of the same thing is a weak stab.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I hope a day is coming in US politics where we can get back to the economy and stop picking fights about stupid social shit that only old people and Reddit trolls give a shit about.
Let's start with you refraining from posting on the social stuff. :art

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
�� Yes, getting your penis destroyed & rendered forever useless turned into a fake vagina is comparable to getting some collagen implants or Botox injections that you can have removed if you regret it down the road. I understand that you are an attorney & like to try & back up your arguments with rhetoric but the point that it is just different degrees of the same thing is a weak stab.

So mutilating any other part of your body isn't comparable to mutilating your penis. And varying degrees matter, a girl gets a boob job because she wants guys to notice her at the bar. A guy lops off his penis so he can get a television show with millions of viewers and make a fortune off of it. See now how the varying degree's matter? Shit this stuff shouldn't take an attorney to understand.

Jiggyfly

Banned

So mutilating any other part of your body isn't comparable to mutilating your penis. And varying degrees matter, a girl gets a boob job because she wants guys to notice her at the bar. A guy lops off his penis so he can get a television show with millions of viewers and make a fortune off of it. See now how the varying degree's matter? Shit this stuff shouldn't take an attorney to understand.
It's pretty simple logic, one surgery you can reverse pretty easily and have full function the other you lose use forever, it's like comparing a boob job with a masectomy.

There is also the simple fact that you have no idea what his motivations are and if this report is true.

Also the fact that he was a rich before this makes your argument very weak.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Also the fact that he was a rich before this makes your argument very weak.
Not really at all. All of the Kardashian's had money before they had their TV show.

Believe it or not they were actually in a lot of debt at one point. "Despite their earnings, Kris said she and Bruce were in a lot of debt in the 90s. In an episode of “Keeping Up with the Kardashians.” With the transition there is talk that Bruce Jenner's net worth has the potential to reach 500,000,000.00 +. For a guy not that wasn't that long ago in debt, yeah that is a lot.

Maybe you're right though, maybe Bruce did it for all the right reasons. But he is part of a family with attention seeking behavior, Bruce has been an attention seeking person his whole life and suddenly he does something that will garner him more attention then he has ever had in his life and your conclusion is "it has nothing to do with attention." But you are entitled to your opinion. Let's just say I'm not surprised that reports are coming out that he doesn't really want to stay as a woman. But for the sake of that $500,000,000.00 I have no doubt he would deny those reports.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Not really at all. All of the Kardashian's had money before they had their TV show.

Believe it or not they were actually in a lot of debt at one point. "Despite their earnings, Kris said she and Bruce were in a lot of debt in the 90s. In an episode of “Keeping Up with the Kardashians.” With the transition there is talk that Bruce Jenner's net worth has the potential to reach 500,000,000.00 +. For a guy not that wasn't that long ago in debt, yeah that is a lot.

Maybe you're right though, maybe Bruce did it for all the right reasons. But he is part of a family with attention seeking behavior, Bruce has been an attention seeking person his whole life and suddenly he does something that will garner him more attention then he has ever had in his life and your conclusion is "it has nothing to do with attention." But you are entitled to your opinion. Let's just say I'm not surprised that reports are coming out that he doesn't really want to stay as a woman. But for the sake of that $500,000,000.00 I have no doubt he would deny those reports.
Also consider he may still have his wanker and its a simple matter of shedding the dress.

Jiggyfly

Banned

See I have no idea what his motivations are and really don't care.

My issue is with you comparing sexual reassignment with a boob job the 2 are not comparable.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
My issue is with you comparing sexual reassignment with a boob job the 2 are not comparable.
Even though a boob job is often part of sexual reassignment? You take issue with them being comparable? :lol Excuse me while I laugh.

Top Bottom