2016 Draft Weekend Chatter Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiggyfly

Banned
The Smith pick was a surprise. I would have went Jack.

Interesting to see what the latest medicals say.

Landry

DCC 4Life
Had enough for tonight. Been up for 20 hrs. hope we get something in 3rd round. Fuck Jerry. GN

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Elliott is way, way more of a complete back than Henry. I won't be surprised if Henry turns out to be another Trent Richardson. I don't consider Henry a steal there, I think he's a mid 3rd rounder at best.
A little better Ron Dayne. Big, strong straight line runner. Heavy feet behind the line. Collegiate phenom that didn't really translate to the NFL.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

:lol

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
Henry pick was retarded for the Titans.

A'Shawn was genius. QB run should come pronto

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
A little better Ron Dayne. Big, strong straight line runner. Heavy feet behind the line. Collegiate phenom that didn't really translate to the NFL.
Way more powerful. But like Murray I think his success or failure will depend on the team he goes to and the blocking up front. Henry would have been great in Dallas but in Tenn I wouldn't be surprised to see him bust.

data

Forbes #1
Thinking about early RBs and crazy how all three Top 10ers from 2005 draft busted - Cadillac, Cedric Benson and Ronnie Brown

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Good pick for the Saints. Michael Thomas is a good fit there. Brees will use him well.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I feel like I'm in the usual position in the second round of now hoping and praying guys continue to fall and then slowly seeing them get picked away.

Dallas must feel better about our DE situation then any of us do. Which if both guys weren't suspended I would feel good about too.
Might also be like last year with RB. Would have liked to take Tevin Coleman but Gregory was too good value.

D

Deuce

No, it just means they fucked up in the first and made ground with a great pick in the second.

If Cruz is healthy, this kid makes everyone spread out and Manning can play dink and dunk all day long.
He can get away with that for one year. Starting in 2017, his dink and dunks get stuff by Jaylon. :towel

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Might also be like last year with RB. Would have liked to take Tevin Coleman but Gregory was too good value.
Yeah Jaylon in terms of talent is sort of like Gregory. Just different type of question mark.

I've been saying it the entire time. If Jaylon is healthy I think he is a young Derrick Johnson at LBer. Maybe the guy is our next decade stud LBer, you can't really complain about a redshirt year if that is the case.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I like Billings better then Reed but now I feel like we are getting down to the nitty gritty where a guy like that could go.

I'm also really high on Sheldon Day though as a possible third rounder.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
I was all in on Smith in the 4th. Could have dealt with it in the third, but the second? Hope they know better medical news than the public does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom