TV Thread

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Disagree. I like Tyrese. He started off as some tough guy, but seeing people lose their humanity is screwing with him.
Different character from the comics. All in all, he's too sensitive in comparison.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Different character from the comics. All in all, he's too sensitive in comparison.
Yeah, but that's my point. After witnessing the Governor, then Lizzie, then the Terminus crew, I think it's really messed with his mind. And in the comics, he's already long dead.

Might come in to play somewhere down the line.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Get Morgan back in this shit. Tired of these weak ass get your leg eaten folks.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Anybody understand what Rick said to Tyrese while they were digging the graves. Couldnt understand the mumble.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Get Morgan back in this shit. Tired of these weak ass get your leg eaten folks.
Morgan seemed to understand the tree markings though...was he a Termite at some point? Garreth did say they carved that stuff in the trees.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Anybody understand what Rick said to Tyrese while they were digging the graves. Couldnt understand the mumble.
Rick asked him how his trip to Terminus went. Tyrese said "It killed me." Then Rick said, "No, it didn't."

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Another really good episode of TWD.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I do like that Rick keeps his promises.

A man without his word is nothing.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Gabriel was pooping his pants over it.
So did Glenn and Maggie. I know they knew they had to die but the disgust/fear of the brutality showed on their faces.

Carl

RIP Brother
Did anyone like the last episode of Boardwalk? I don't think I did.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
This is nothing but a complete guess on my part, but I'll spoiler it in case people don't want to see things that are mentioned in TWD comics.

I think with the Terminus people being revealed as the Hunters from the comics, the next big thing for Rick and the group will be Negan and The Saviors. Gareth (Chris in the comics) was killed off pretty quickly, just like in the comics. Which led to the group finding the Hilltop survivors. I think that is who took Beth. They are good for the most part, but under the thumb of Negan. Imo, the person shown last week with Daryl will be Jesus. Who will lead them to Hilltop. I think the next 4-5 episodes will deal with the integration into that group, and safety behind their walls. Negan will be mentioned, but won't be revealed until the mid-season finale. Where Glenn has the misfortune of being introduced to Lucille...

Also, I think it will be revealed that it was Negan's group that initially invaded Terminus. Gareth mentioned they originally helped people, but Negan's group forced them to give up half their supplies in a continued payment for "protection". When they were unable to continue living like that, they turned to cannibalism. Just a guess.

Last edited:

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
[MENTION=12]Deuce[/MENTION] I have to admit The League has won me back over the past several weeks. I watched last week's episode this morning and loved the play on the Ray Rice situation with Andre and his cat.

Top Bottom