TV Thread

Carl

RIP Brother
Is Mad Men's final series disappointing or should we not have expected anything else. Where is Bob Benson? I expected more.

Foobio

DCC 4Life
Fargo is fricking excellent. Each episode is like watching a movie, it is that damn good. Thornton is kick ass.
Totally onboard with Fargo. The Coen Brothers did the impossible, turned a classic movie into a compelling series.

Loving it.

P.S. I'd bang the chubby cop too, just because I love her acting. :towel

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Totally onboard with Fargo. The Coen Brothers did the impossible, turned a classic movie into a compelling series.

Loving it.

P.S. I'd bang the chubby cop too, just because I love her acting. :towel
Like I said, each episode is like a Coen Bros. movie. A true joy to watch.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Is Mad Men's final series disappointing or should we not have expected anything else. Where is Bob Benson? I expected more.
This is only the first half of the last "season", they basically split it in half and are airing the 2nd half next year.

D

Deuce

After a bit of a lull after episode 2, GOT is getting interesting again. Can't wait to see the Mountain return.

Carl

RIP Brother
Someone for sure has mentioned this before; but I just got round to watching on Netflix. The Inbetweeners is hilarious. Great comedy.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Louie is in a new season...probably the best yet.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I just started watching Breaking Bad a few months ago and I'm 4 episodes into season 4. It's amazing to see the transformation of Skyler. She's just as devious as Walt.

Last edited:

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I just started watching Breaking Bad a few months ago and I'm 4 episodes into season 4. It's amazing to see the transformation of Skyler. She's just as devious as Walt.
Devious?

Eh.

She's just a dumb bitch is what she is.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I do not like the way Fargo is going.

Things will get deadly.

D

Deuce

Amazon Prime has officially launched their HBO lineup. None of the current shows are up to date with free streaming but classic shows like The Wire are.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
The Hannibal finale was bloody, edge of your seat greatness. So glad they are giving it a season 3

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The Hannibal finale was bloody, edge of your seat greatness. So glad they are giving it a season 3
I will be watching the recording at some point this weekend. Verdict at that point.

Top Bottom