• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
The above

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Well, since God hates me and we cant have Wentz... Give me Elliott or Buckner.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I couched my selection predicated on the absence or availability of Goff or Wentz.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
To be clear, my right brain wants a trade down.

But I don't trust that the Cowboys can pull off a reasonable one, so I take the best player available.

data

Forbes #1
To be clear, my right brain wants a trade down.

But I don't trust that the Cowboys can pull off a reasonable one, so I take the best player available.
This poll takes out what you think the Cowboys brain trust will get. I gave you two trade down options. Would you rather drop down <10 spots and get an extra 2nd rounder...or drop further and get an extra 2017 1st?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
You two have been bro-huggin' way too much this past week. Makes me sick.
We always seem to sync during draft week. I can't help it if he's a smart MFer and knows his shit.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
No question trade down. I just want to stay high enough to take Lynch.

shane

DCC 4Life
I am hoping for a beastly DE who can do what Ware did for us for many years with a more ferocious attitude. I wouldn't mind Elliott either although I am very reticent about taking an RB so high. I think we could get a guy in the lower rounds who could thrive behind our line.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
I don't think they can pull a trade down and not get screwed, so I think Elliot is the best help for both the offense and defense.

Carl

RIP Brother
I still want Miles Jack. Reminds me of Derrick Brooks.

Last edited:

data

Forbes #1
I don't think they can pull a trade down and not get screwed, so I think Elliot is the best help for both the offense and defense.
Well, per the poll options it assumes decent returns for a trade down. Would you rather make it a small or steep trade down?

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
I don't trust the fact that we'd draft a decent player in the middle part of the 1st round, so that extra second doesn't satisfy me much. Give me Ezekiel Elliott and then a S/DE/DT in the 2nd.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Zeke or trade down.

With all the trading that has happened already I don't think jerry can live with him self if he doesn't do some trading.

Top Bottom