Gameday Chatter Thread |Cowboys v. Giants| 09-11-16

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
It's shitty to say but we win this game with Romo. That being said, Dak didn't embarrass himself out there.
Just another example of how worthless Garrett is when he doesn't have Romo to prop his worthless ass up.

dallen

Senior Tech
Defense can't even use the excuse that the rookie QB hung them out to dry. We dominated TOP and had no TOs. Our defense is just plain terrible.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Well, where the fuck has that been all day?

22cowboysfan22

Brand New Member
That was a nice play by David Irving there, but probably too little too late. Haven't seen him on the field much.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Isn't Dak a shootgun QB? Maybe we should eschew the under center snaps assuming we get the ball back...

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
Defense can't even use the excuse that the rookie QB hung them out to dry. We dominated TOP and had no TOs. Our defense is just plain terrible.
Exactly. Dak played well considering. Could he have been better? Absolutely. But still, we put up 19 points with no run game.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Morris is the better RB right now but we have to honor the draft status and jersey sales.

Y'all guys are cracking me up, we already knew we would suck and hoped so that Garett would get canned. Now everyone is pissed. Hehe I'm just watching to see if Dak is our future or not.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
Love how we had back to back drives with a fucking hold to start out the drive. Great fucking job.

dallen

Senior Tech
Y'all guys are cracking me up, we already knew we would suck and hoped so that Garett would get canned. Now everyone is pissed. Hehe I'm just watching to see if Dak is our future or not.
Garrett isnt getting tired.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Exactly. Dak played well considering. Could he have been better? Absolutely. But still, we put up 19 points with no run game.
The unfortunate reality is that he probably isn't a franchise QB, and he probably isn't a franchise savior.

Top Bottom