Video Game Chatter

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
You haven't played the Witcher 3 yet though.
I've heard nothing but great things about that game so I don't doubt that it is excellent, but I don't think it'll be better than this.

This game is something else.

It's received numerous perfect ratings and rightfully so.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I've heard nothing but great things about that game so I don't doubt that it is excellent, but I don't think it'll be better than this.

They said that about MGS4 too.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Watched a video of it. Waaaaay too much sneaking around for any game for my taste. Looked really cool though. If you're into that type of a game it looked pretty stellar. I just get sick of sneaking around in games all the time.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Watched a video of it. Waaaaay too much sneaking around for any game for my taste. Looked really cool though. If you're into that type of a game it looked pretty stellar. I just get sick of sneaking around in games all the time.
That's the thing, you don't have to do that in this game.

It's way different than any previous MGS. It's open world for one thing, but if you want to go in and kill everything in sight, you can.

Wanna call the chopper to light everyone up? You can.

Wanna get in a tank and take out an entire base? You can do that too.

It's an amazing game that everyone should give a chance.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
The Star Wars Battlefront Beta is pretty sweet.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
All other video games become meaningless on November 10.

Fallout 4 bitches.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Prediction: Star Wars Battlefront will dominate it in sales, awards and overall awesomeness.
Prediction: It suffers the same fate as every other lame multiplayer only game that gets released... forgotten about in 3 months.

Don't get me wrong, it looks cool, but Fallout 4 is going to dominate the award season.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Prediction: Star Wars Battlefront will dominate it in sales, awards and overall awesomeness.
Better prediction: It will be riddled with bugs on release, servers will suck, and will take months to get operating on all cylinders. This is EA.

D

Deuce

Better prediction: It will be riddled with bugs on release, servers will suck, and will take months to get operating on all cylinders. This is EA.
Could be, but the Beta was flawless. I have a lot of hope they get it right. Plus Lucas Arts isn't going to let EA f it up just to get it out faster.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Fallout 4, getting 9.0s and above. Same old Bethesda, according to reviews. Obviously buggy... But man that open world is great.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Fallout 4, getting 9.0s and above. Same old Bethesda, according to reviews. Obviously buggy... But man that open world is great.
Has anyone got and played it yet? I'm thinking about going and picking it up tonight. It will be my first Fall Out Game but I've been told that I'll love it by everyone. Plus I love open world games.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I'm not a Fallout fan, but I might give it a try when I'm done with The Witcher 3.

Great game.

Top Bottom