Machota - Eagles S Malcolm Jenkins: Dallas players are the problem

Smitty

DCC 4Life
That is true, but you can say the same thing about every NFL owner. If their team isn't winning the buck stops their. They either hired the wrong GM/Coach/Somebody. The problem is you can't change the owner, so you just have to hope the owner corrects their mistakes. It's just a lot easier to luck into a great GM, as opposed to having an owner acting as a GM who then has to luck into a coach, entire scouting department, and the right players.
There is no excuse when you have an owner as charasmatic, and willing to spend money, with as much of a history and allure, and media spotlight as Dallas. You should be able to lure any exec you want here, if you give into their contract and power demands.

Jerry just won't do that. It's not that he can't. He won't.

hstour

Brand New Member
I do kind of find it odd that a player who really has no connection to the Dallas Cowboys is talking about them so extensively.
He played for Ryan and now is in the NFC East with Philly. I see the connection.

And while the 2012 Saints did give up more yards than any team in NFL history, Tennessee in 2012 gave up more points than they did. So which makes you "the worst," points or yards?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
He played for Ryan and now is in the NFC East with Philly. I see the connection.
He has never played in Dallas. The dude has no personal knowledge of anything taking place in Dallas. I get that he was just trying to stir the pot because he is in the NFC East but I have to say WGAS. Hell even someone like Spears has a lot more credibility when talking about the Cowboys.

22cowboysfan22

Brand New Member
Yeah, our defense sucks, but it's pretty funny coming from a guy who graded out as the worst safety in the NFL in 2012 and led all safeties in missed tackles over the past two years. It'll be fun to watch him get burned over and over this year.

data

Forbes #1
He has never played in Dallas. The dude has no personal knowledge of anything taking place in Dallas. I get that he was just trying to stir the pot because he is in the NFC East but I have to say WGAS. Hell even someone like Spears has a lot more credibility when talking about the Cowboys.
He probably got this from Rob Ryan, who does have extensive knowledge, in prpeparations for last years game.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
He probably got this from Rob Ryan, who does have extensive knowledge, in prpeparations for last years game.
I'm sure Ryan is real objective. Secondly what would be related would be sour grapes dialogue. The story is that Garrett wanted to keep Ryan so how can you rely on stories that would be cherry picked. I believe a lot of players may be prima donnas but I also believe the majority try for do their job. Whoa gonna believe me though. I'm a homer.

data

Forbes #1
I'm sure Ryan is real objective. Secondly what would be related would be sour grapes dialogue. The story is that Garrett wanted to keep Ryan so how can you rely on stories that would be cherry picked. I believe a lot of players may be prima donnas but I also believe the majority try for do their job. Whoa gonna believe me though. I'm a homer.
Agreed. Who knows how objective Ryan is. Just saying a possible source for Malcom Jenkins and that he may not be just spouting off.

Top Bottom