2016 POTUS Election Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deuce

I don't know that popularity opinions have always been accurate. How would you even measure or check against that?
The last statement was referring to polling in general.

Approval rating is as subjective as it gets and any number of people could flip that answer on a dime. But the polling leading up to the election is generally pretty close.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

:lol :lol :lol

Kbrown

Not So New Member

Dewey Defeats Truman!

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

:lol

Like the old Dewey defeats Truman newspapers.

I bet that sucker would be worth some money.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
The last statement was referring to polling in general.

Approval rating is as subjective as it gets and any number of people could flip that answer on a dime. But the polling leading up to the election is generally pretty close.
A pollster on NPR yesterday says they erred in not accounting for the fact that the incumbent usually gets somewhere around the average of what they were getting all along, while the challenger can get late surges as people change their minds. And Hillary was basically the incumbent.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

:rofl

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

:lol:lol:lol

Jiggyfly

Banned

How is that funny?

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
How is that funny?
Dude, lighten up.

It is funny, but just so you don't go into an uproar, it's fake.

I've seen this posted like 3 or 4 times already all with different addresses.

It's just a joke.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Ku Klux Klan Will Rally in North Carolina to Celebrate Trump's Victory

Madeleine Davies
Yesterday 4:50pmFiled to: KU KLUX KLAN

Following Donald Trump’s win in the 2016 presidential race, the Ku Klux Klan has announced plans for a celebratory rally in North Carolina, an important swing state in which Trump ultimately received 51% of the vote.

According to The News & Observer:

Details on the rally celebrating Trump’s victory are scarce. It’s being held by The Loyal White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, which is based in Pelham – a small, unincorporated community about 45 minutes north of Burlington, near the Virginia border.

The group was behind a rally in South Carolina last year protesting the removal of the Confederate flag from the state Capitol building.

On the Loyal White Knights’ website, they write that a “klavalkade Klan parade” at an undisclosed location will be held on December 3. In an introductory post (in case you haven’t heard about the KKK and want to “check out what they’re all about”), they state:

Just look at America the Country that our forefathers fought and died for. They tried to make a white Christian homeland for its people. Which they did our people knew the value of its blood. We as a people knew not to mix with the darker races our own Government knew the downfall of what would happen if we did. They even had laws to prevent race mixed marriages on the books until 1959. It was not until the late 70's to mid 80's you really started to see mixed couples in the streets of America. Even then it was still rare it was more around the early 90's is when this trend started to spread.

Most of our youth are on DRUGS or pregnant with a mongrel child. If our forefathers could see America today they would have our Government Leaders put to DEATH. For Treason against the American people. They are rolling in their graves as you read this now. We as a people can change this course in which America has taken. We need to come together as WHITE CHRISTIAN AMERICANS and spread the word to others. Grab the blind Liberals by their heads and shake them until they wake up. From their JEW TUBE naps and tell them to look around because the ship is sinking. And through the Ku Klux Klan we will wake America up to the evils which are in our Government. We will unite proud white Americans to our cause because we have the LORD on our side. And with CHRIST we can’t lose. So if you are White and proud join the crowd join the Loyal White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan TODAY!!!!

Pro-tip! If you really want to prove white supremacy is a real phenomenon, maybe start by building a readable and functioning website.

Contacted by Snopes, a spokeswoman named “Amanda” confirmed that the parade was real, but denied that they had any involvement with the small conservative rally that occurred in Mebane, North Carolina on Election Day.

“TRUMP’S RACE UNITED MY PEOPLE,” declares the the KKK website.

Racists and bigots, united at last.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
That's the stuff Trump needs to denounce ASAP.

Even if he doesn't support it, his detractors will view his silence on that matter as a confirmation that he is this racist bigot and all the other things people make him out to be.

Whether his fault or not, he has given an impression that he's going to make this country whiter (for lack of a better term), and it isn't just his detractors who believe that, obviously. He needs to put an end to this stuff before it gets out of hand.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Dude, lighten up.

It is funny, but just so you don't go into an uproar, it's fake.

I've seen this posted like 3 or 4 times already all with different addresses.

It's just a joke.
I don't think its funny that this could turn into a real thing, don't like somebody?

Call them in as an illegal just to fuck with them.

Because hey it's funny and stuff.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I don't think its funny that this could turn into a real thing, don't like somebody?

Call them in as an illegal just to fuck with them.

Because hey it's funny and stuff.
:doh

Dude, you do know that the power to report someone illegal has been in place for years, right?

This isn't just a thing now that Trump is becoming president.

Is it a shitty thing to do? Of course, but it's not exclusive to Trump or his administration.

And again, it was just a joke and as a person with illegal family members in this country, even I thought it was funny.

Lighten up.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Was it the one where they dragged him with a car? That was bad.
The one I saw was about 6 individuals apparently dragged him out of the car and began a gang beating exercise on him. I didn't see the actual begging get or end because I was doing something but I saw enough to become totally outraged. I'm still angry when I think about it.. this is completely unacceptable and retailant violence is appropriate.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

Madeleine Davies

Following Donald Trump’s win in the 2016 presidential race, the Ku Klux Klan has announced plans for a celebratory rally in North Carolina, an important swing state in which Trump ultimately received 51% of the vote.

Details on the rally celebrating Trump’s victory are scarce. It’s being held by The Loyal White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, which is based in Pelham – a small, unincorporated community about 45 minutes north of Burlington, near the Virginia border.

The group was behind a rally in South Carolina last year protesting the removal of the Confederate flag from the state Capitol building.

On the Loyal White Knights’ website, they write that a “klavalkade Klan parade” at an undisclosed location will be held on December 3. In an introductory post (in case you haven’t heard about the KKK and want to “check out what they’re all about”), they state:

Just look at America the Country that our forefathers fought and died for. They tried to make a white Christian homeland for its people. Which they did our people knew the value of its blood. We as a people knew not to mix with the darker races our own Government knew the downfall of what would happen if we did. They even had laws to prevent race mixed marriages on the books until 1959. It was not until the late 70's to mid 80's you really started to see mixed couples in the streets of America. Even then it was still rare it was more around the early 90's is when this trend started to spread.

Most of our youth are on DRUGS or pregnant with a mongrel child. If our forefathers could see America today they would have our Government Leaders put to DEATH. For Treason against the American people. They are rolling in their graves as you read this now. We as a people can change this course in which America has taken. We need to come together as WHITE CHRISTIAN AMERICANS and spread the word to others. Grab the blind Liberals by their heads and shake them until they wake up. From their JEW TUBE naps and tell them to look around because the ship is sinking. And through the Ku Klux Klan we will wake America up to the evils which are in our Government. We will unite proud white Americans to our cause because we have the LORD on our side. And with CHRIST we can’t lose. So if you are White and proud join the crowd join the Loyal White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan TODAY!!!!

Pro-tip! If you really want to prove white supremacy is a real phenomenon, maybe start by building a readable and functioning website.

Contacted by Snopes, a spokeswoman named “Amanda” confirmed that the parade was real, but denied that they had any involvement with the small conservative rally that occurred in Mebane, North Carolina on Election Day.

You apparently think that this is Trump sponsored or sanctioned. These people have been practicing hatred for a long time and their target is always the same. They are just using the election outcome as an excuse to create mayhem just like the protesters on the other side are doing.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

Madeleine Davies

You apparently think that this is Trump sponsored or sanctioned. These people have been practicing hatred for a long time and their target is always the same. They are just using the election outcome as an excuse to create mayhem just like the protesters on the other side are doing.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
The one I saw was about 6 individuals apparently dragged him out of the car and began a gang beating exercise on him. I didn't see the actual begging get or end because I was doing something but I saw enough to become totally outraged. I'm still angry when I think about it.. this is completely unacceptable and retailant violence is appropriate.
No, it isn't. It's that thought that won't allow this shit to ever stop. These guys need to be dealt with by the law, and severely. Not by a vigilante group that is pissed off. Because once that happens, then another group of pissed off people form to deal with this group. And on, and on, and on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom