5 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
6 Minnesota Vikings
7 Oakland Raiders
8 Cleveland Browns
9 Buffalo Bills
10 Pittsburgh Steelers
11 New York Jets
12 San Diego Chargers

At least 4 of those teams may be looking for QBs high next year. I can't imagine all of them will grab one's this early, but then again scrubs like Ponder sneak into the 1st. Who knows.
Houston, Jacksonville, Minnesota, Oakland, Cleveland and possibly St. Louis can all use QBs. That's 6 of the top 8 picks. In my opinion, Hundley would be a fool to return to UCLA. He'd be a top 5 pick based on that draft order.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Houston, Jacksonville, Minnesota, Oakland, Cleveland and possibly St. Louis can all use QBs. That's 6 of the top 8 picks. In my opinion, Hundley would be a fool to return to UCLA. He'd be a top 5 pick based on that draft order.
There is no reason for any top shelf QB underclassman to stay in school. Barkley costing himself millions is a classic example.

This is a QB-starved league. If your stock is high, chances are good you get a first round grade. Hell, look at Ponder.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
There is no reason for any top shelf QB underclassman to stay in school. Barkley costing himself millions is a classic example.

This is a QB-starved league. If your stock is high, chances are good you get a first round grade. Hell, look at Ponder.
And Ponder didn't even have a 1st round grade. Same with Tebow.

D

Deuce

Bryce Petty announced he'll return to Baylor for his senior season.

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
Our lord and savior Jameis not charged.

The rest CFB need to prepare your anuses

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
Chris Petersen named new Washington HC.

A hell of an upgrade from Sarkisian

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Washington is a weird destination considering all of the interests he's had from bigtime programs.

Not that Washington is lame or anything.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Yea, I don't get why he'd turn down USC and then leave Boise for Washington. Maybe he just couldn't handle the pressure, expectations and bright lights?

D

Deuce

I read yesterday that one reason he's never left Boise is cause his son has special needs and a Boise hospital has a specific medical program that benefits him a lot. Maybe staying close by in the Northwest was a must for him to take a new job.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Yea, I don't get why he'd turn down USC and then leave Boise for Washington. Maybe he just couldn't handle the pressure, expectations and bright lights?
I think he opted for a school where expectations will be coupled with patiences from the school and fans. USC expects immediate results. He is a small town boy at heart and comes from a town where I graduated high school.

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
Did he turn down USC? It seems they are obsessed with hanging on to the Pete Carroll coaching tree with his two little minions.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Man, what a finish in Stillwater. Not quite Auburn v. Alabama but Bedlam (OU v. Okie St.) was a good one.

Blake Bell of all people came up clutch.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Man, what a finish in Stillwater. Not quite Auburn v. Alabama but Bedlam (OU v. Okie St.) was a good one.

Blake Bell of all people came up clutch.
Bell has the most accurate arm of the three QB's but he sometimes puts up a rainbow on a long route. He needs to correct that.

D

Deuce

I'm rooting hard for Texas here. NIU basically screwed UCF's season which means we'll now end up in the Fiesta Bowl and I don't want to see Baylor drop 70 on us.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I'm rooting hard for Texas here. NIU basically screwed UCF's season which means we'll now end up in the Fiesta Bowl and I don't want to see Baylor drop 70 on us.
Baylor should get Teven Reese back for the bowl game.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Sic em!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom