Week 8 Gameday Chatter | Eagles vs. Cowboys | 10/30/2016

data

Forbes #1
That would be changing overtime entirely. Which would be a metric shit ton better than that abomination you suggested about lining up and going for two over and over in a "shootout".

If you want to change OT to the college rules, fine. I could get behind that. At least it's still playing football and not relying on a retarded gimmick to declare a winner.
Yeah, I'm not in love with the alternating two-pointers, but you mentioned fear of injury and that'd be the extreme spectrum of a least-play and no-tie alternative.

but I do like the extra period over the college system. If worried about injury, maybe go 10 min extra period and then revert to goal-to-go/college style.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
The Ginger cashed in a couple souls for that first down.

:towel

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Nothing better to decide how to win a football game than more football.

Current system is great. Leave it.

dallen

Senior Tech
I switched to Red Zone but they aren't showing it either

data

Forbes #1
John Lynch inducted into Broncis ring of honor after three years.

dallen

Senior Tech
I like having a regular extra period, but after that they could go straight to college 2pt rules. Ties are dumb

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The RedZone should at least be featuring the game. WGAS about what is going on with Browns and Bills games?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Pfft. He shot his wad on that first down scramble. He then misses a WR to get in FG range, followed by taking a sack to knock them out of long range.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
That's like us inducting Deion. Dumb
Maybe Lynch sucked off Bowlen. That is the only way I can think his tenure in Denver was worth any type of Ring-like honor.

dallen

Senior Tech
Glad I picked up the Jets D instead of the Panthers. :budd

data

Forbes #1
When the chunky girl in the Checy commercial says, "business in the front, party in the back," I cringe.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Just bizarre how the Redzone is ignoring the game like it doesn't exist. And it is not on the Ticket channel lineup either.

dallen

Senior Tech
RZC is just totally ignoring the London game

Top Bottom