2016 Senior Bowl Stuff...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Both offenses keep running WR and TE screens.

Why? What the fuck is that doing to show what these players can do?

They have all done that same crap in most of the spread offenses they have played for.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

They have all done that same crap in most of the spread offenses they have played for.
Yeah I hate it.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

They gave Wentz one shot to go downfield and he nailed the throw. And, even that play was only about 10-15 yards downfield.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Spence is making himself some money this week.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Hogan with a nice pass.

Vannett is apparently the "Witten" in this design.

dallen

Senior Tech
Phil Savage should have kissed the NFL's ass a little more

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Phil Savage should have kissed the NFL's ass a little more
I am sure he knows where his bread is buttered. He was a shitty GM that fell into the Senior Bowl and has made a good deal out of it.

Otherwise he'd be like a lot of other bad GMs who never find their way back into the league once they blow it.

Remember, this is the guy who actually traded up with Jerry Jones to draft Brady Quinn.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hogan looks like a QB who could be a very good backup in the NFL for a long time. Not a super strong arm but he avoids pressure and reads the defense well. I like him. A QB who I actually wouldn't mind taking late in the draft.

Cotton

Staff member
The way Garrett repeats himself over and over again makes me want to strangle orphans.

Cotton

Staff member
RAIDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Kind of uneven performance by Wentz. He made a couple of really nice throws, some were dropped which would've moved the chains, but I also think he showed some of the concerns that I have with him, namely that he locks onto WR's at times, not fully seeing the field, and his footwork can get stagnant.

I 100% want the guy at 4 but the hype is starting to get a bit out of control where it seems some of the consensus is starting to go towards him being the Browns pick at 2. The guy is a very legitimate prospect and the Browns could very well take him due to having the bigger arm between him and Goff with respect to the AFC North weather, as well as Jackson's experience with a guy like Flacco, but I don't think he's a guy who is ready to go win games for you right out of the gate without sitting for a bit.

Yea, he's big as fuck, has a big arm, very athletic, great intangibles, but he does not see the field or go through progressions as well as Goff right now, nor is he as good as Goff at moving around in the pocket to buy that extra second to get a pass off. Those are two huge things when it comes to playing QB in the NFL.

Again, I'm all on board with him at 4 and I'm kind of glad that he didn't completely kill it during the game because it makes it that much more likely that the Browns take Goff and/or that some team doesn't lose their mind and give up an entire draft to trade up in front of us, but he is still the relatively raw prospect who needs a year or two on the bench first, despite the media hype.

Cotton

Staff member
I've said it before. Good little RB, I like him. Kind of guy you get late in the draft who has a productive career.
Yeah, I don't think he will ever be an every down back in the NFL, but he could be a damn good change of pace back if used right.

Top Bottom