Wildcard Sunday Chatter | Cowboys and Lions | 1/4/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Parnell is a JAG. Players like him are scattered all over the NFL, and yeah... He wouldn't be all that hard to replace. You're the one who's delusional if he's playing great and is erasing opposing players. He has been serviceable, with an occasional above average play.

Find me one person who agrees with your assessment of Parnell's play, and I'll show you a retard named xwalker.
Jiggy has always been a Parnell mark for some reason. Probably a problem with the fact that he undervalues line play.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
... and drafting a tackle in the 2nd/3rd round? Ok.

But I'm not planning on Parnell being my starting RT.
I'd prefer to resign Free as opposed to using a 2nd round pick on the O-line. I love that we have built our O-line with top picks but at some point you have to address some other stuff. I doubt Free will be looking for a big pay day. Then go out and draft someone in the fourth/fifth round and develop him like we did Free in the first place.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I'd prefer to resign Free as opposed to using a 2nd round pick on the O-line. I love that we have built our O-line with top picks but at some point you have to address some other stuff. I doubt Free will be looking for a big pay day. Then go out and draft someone in the fourth/fifth round and develop him like we did Free in the first place.
A Ricky Wagner type in the 5th would be nice.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
I'd let Parnell compete for the RT spot, but I wouldn't sign him and hand it to him.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I'd let Parnell compete for the RT spot, but I wouldn't sign him and hand it to him.
Not after that shit performance he had on Sunday. He had a direct hand in about half of the sacks allowed. He was awful.

dallen

Senior Tech
Same goes for NFLN with the exception of Irvin who is an insufferable homer! :lol
Irvin is completely unprofessional, but I don't care. He's our homer dammit

dallen

Senior Tech
I'd rather bring back Free on the cheap. If that isn't an option I think we'd be ok with Parnell, but we'd better invest some resources in plan B.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Not after that shit performance he had on Sunday. He had a direct hand in about half of the sacks allowed. He was awful.
If we are judging based on the Lions game then I'm going to need to see Church disposed of quickly. His performance was god awful. I'm not even talking about the long TD catch he gave up.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Can Bernadau maybe play RT? Martin can't work with inferior talent like Parnell.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
If we are judging based on the Lions game then I'm going to need to see Church disposed of quickly. His performance was god awful. I'm not even talking about the long TD catch he gave up.
Nobody has said Church played great during that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom