Week 15 Gameday Chatter | Cowboys vs. Eagles | 12/14/2014

p1_

DCC 4Life
I think were off to a much better start this time around.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Early games suck. Guess I will watch Johnny Football.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Can someone explain to me why Fox is covering an AFC vs. AFC game, and why I've previously this season seen CBS covering an NFC vs. NFC game?

I also saw CBS doing a game that was NFC @ AFC, which is traditionally a Fox game.

What's up with this?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Can someone explain to me why Fox is covering an AFC vs. AFC game, and why I've previously this season seen CBS covering an NFC vs. NFC game?

I also saw CBS doing a game that was NFC @ AFC, which is traditionally a Fox game.

What's up with this?
Some new thing they started doing with certain games this year.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

What's up with this?
It's a weird flex schedule they are doing this year. Don't ask me why.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Damn what a hit on Dalton

Cotton

Staff member
A lot on the line for Cowboys coaches, too
December, 14, 2014

By Todd Archer | ESPNDallas.com

PHILADELPHIA -- When a team loses, oftentimes coaches fall back on a lack of execution as the reason for the defeat.

Rarely will they say they had a bad plan for a game.

The Philadelphia Eagles soundly beat the Dallas Cowboys on Thanksgiving. They whipped the Cowboys on defense. They controlled the tempo on offense. It was hardly a game.

Some of it had to do with a lack of execution. The defensive players got out of their gaps too often and Eagles running back LeSean McCoy had a big day. The offensive players could not win enough one-on-one battles across the board.

A lot of the talk around the Cowboys leading into Sunday night’s first-place battle with the Eagles has had to do with exacting some revenge. But it’s only come from the players’ perspective.

The Cowboys coaches have a lot on the line Sunday night, too.

“When you coach, that reflects who you are,” defensive coordinator Rod Marinelli said. “Our players reflect our coaching and our teaching. It’s important we come in and we solidify our gaps. Just keep teaching and helping the players as much as we can.

“It’s a reflection on all of us, not just the players. It's reflection on us, too. We are part of this thing. It’s not like I call the defense, ‘This should work.’ We are instrumental in the execution of the defense and the keys and the alignments. They work together.”

data

Forbes #1
Call me crazy, but I like the Browns uniforms, although not the brown pants with brown jerseys.

I also think the bengals have one of the better helmets, although the rest of the uniform is ugly.

Cotton

Staff member
Fajita fries were terrible. We lose.

data

Forbes #1
In the last 20 years, it's amazing how many Top 5 draft picks have been blown by the bengals, Browns and raiders.

Cotton

Staff member
In the last 20 years, it's amazing how many Top 5 draft picks have been blown by the bengals, Browns and raiders.

Cotton

Staff member
sounds like a waste of perfectly good fajita meat
Nah, they are just fries with fajita seasoning on them. They used to sell the brand name Fajita Fries, and now Oreida made their version, and since they don't sell the good ones anymore we tried them. Just awful.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
About what can be expected. All Shanahan's kid is going to do is dust off the playbook he had Griffin run.

Top Bottom