TV Thread

Carp

DCC 4Life
In all seriousness though...that was an alltimer of an episode.

PS...I am convinced when Tyreese shows emotions in the show they ask him to look like he is pooping.

Carp

DCC 4Life
The Following:

After a bit of a lull this season has been non-stop for the last few episodes. This one is the best of the season. Still not convinced they have the mole.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
In all seriousness though...that was an alltimer of an episode.

PS...I am convinced when Tyreese shows emotions in the show they ask him to look like he is pooping.
I swear I wish they would do like a soap opera thing and just replace the actor without telling anyone.

I wouldn't care. Just give the character a performer worthy of the part.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Holy shit...Claire is alive and Hardy is banging that ugly skank.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
That was a heavy fucking episode of TWD. Wow.

And a few good episodes of TWD doesn't cancel out the infinite awfulness of Ghost Rider 2.

The guy still deserves a nail through one testicle for that POS.

dallen

Senior Tech
If you don't watch TWD there is a lot of nothing on this page

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Thou shalt not take the name of Werner Herzog in vane.
Christopher Nolan is the one I have a mancrush on.

I mentioned Werner Herzog like once, I said he directed a movie with Christian Bale in it that looked good, and he was a good documentary director... that was all.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Are there any good sites out there that will allow you to watch recently aired TV shows for free & w/o having to download software?

I'm trying to catch up on last week's episode of Modern Family.

F'ing ABC stopped airing their shows for free on their website. You have to be with certain cable company's to watch their content. A few years back that stuff was free for anyone and everyone. You just had to sit through commercials.

D

Deuce

Are there any good sites out there that will allow you to watch recently aired TV shows for free & w/o having to download software?

F'ing ABC stopped airing their shows for free on their website. You have to be with certain cable company's to watch their content. A few years back that stuff was free for anyone and everyone. You just had to sit through commercials.
Cucirca.com

lots of pop ups when you try to start a video, but then it's solid. It's updated daily and I've only once searched for a specific episode of a show and couldn't find it.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

I take it you do not have a carrier that has video on demand.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Cucirca.com

lots of pop ups when you try to start a video, but then it's solid. It's updated daily and I've only once searched for a specific episode of a show and couldn't find it.
Gracias. I'll try it when I get home.

I take it you do not have a carrier that has video on demand.
DirecTV has VOD but apparently they are not partnered with ABC. After doing a little more reading I found out that unless you are a customer of one of the below companies you have to wait a full week before the content is viewable on ABC.com. Customers of the following companies can watch the material instantly:

AT&T U-verse
BEK TV
Cablevision Optimum
Charter
Comcast XFINITY
Cox Communications
Google Fiber
Midcontinent
Verizon FiOS

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Gracias. I'll try it when I get home.

DirecTV has VOD but apparently they are not partnered with ABC. After doing a little more reading I found out that unless you are a customer of one of the below companies you have to wait a full week before the content is viewable on ABC.com. Customers of the following companies can watch the material instantly:

AT&T U-verse
BEK TV
Cablevision Optimum
Charter
Comcast XFINITY
Cox Communications
Google Fiber
Midcontinent
Verizon FiOS
If that doesn't work I use http://www.watchseries-online.eu/ they have multiple links for each episode

Top Bottom