Scouting Combine Chatter...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Irvin gives Manziel a hand slap and a big hug.

D

Deuce

I predict the line set at 2.5 broken legs in the NFL for Kelvin Benjamin. He has a smaller lower body than RG3.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I predict the line set at 2.5 broken legs in the NFL for Kelvin Benjamin. He has a smaller lower body than RG3.
Yeah, I don't care for him that much. Screams bust to me. Just not as big of a frame as you would want in a big WR.

I'd take either of the LSU guys over him.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Brandin Cooks, Martavis Bryant and John Brown ran sub 4.4s. WR class is pretty deep.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
My boy Ellington runs a 4.37. Dammit. I wanted a bad time for him to push him down into the 3rd.

D

Deuce

Is this the WR class or a track meet? Even the white boy throws up a 4.4.

D

Deuce

Is Kelvin Benjamin a retard? Everytime he's up for a drill, he either false starts or he has to stop and get direction. I'm looking forward to his low Wonderlich score.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Is Kelvin Benjamin a retard? Everytime he's up for a drill, he either false starts or he has to stop and get direction. I'm looking forward to his low Wonderlich score.
Yeah, don't like that kid.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
:lol

Benjamin even effed up starting the Gauntlet drill.

D

Deuce

:lol

Benjamin even effed up starting the Gauntlet drill.
Ya, it's as simple as turn around twice and then run down a line and he needs a coach to step in and give him directions. I get the feeling he'll be a weekly false start machine like Witten.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Cooks and Ellington are both giving me wood.
I want Bruce badly. Like crazy bad. It's going to break my heart when we don't bother.

Dallas has a thing about WRs being tall. Every single one we have that isn't overly tall we had to get as a UDFA.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Gallon has done much better than I thought. Ryan Grant looked like shit right there.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I've always hated his face and his accent.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I've always hated his face and his accent.
Casserly's face specifically his teeth creep me out. When he talks his jaw moves up and down like a puppet, his choppers flash and it is quite disturbing.

Top Bottom