Insider poll: Garrett 30th out of 32 coaches

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I agree with one of the comments...he needs to go get an OC job somewhere with a strong head coach.

D

Deuce

I didn't read thoroughly, but it is Pettine and Allen.
And if Hoyer plays like he did last season before he got hurt, chances are Pettine will probably rise above him as well.

Carp

DCC 4Life
And if Hoyer plays like he did last season before he got hurt, chances are Pettine will probably rise above him as well.
I was impressed with his defense for sure.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Shaking my head.

Or in this case, it might have meant Stupid MFing Honky.

:tippytoe
What is up with you and being so hell bent on labeling me as some race baiter, you need to take a look in the mirror and figure out your own issues and stop projecting.

Am I in your head that much.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
What is up with you and being so hell bent on labeling me as some race baiter, you need to take a look in the mirror and figure out your own issues and stop projecting.

Am I in your head that much.
:lol

Relax and breath. It was a joke. But thanks for the laugh, I guess.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Any coach could've gotten 8-8 out of this team the last 3 years, but a good coach would've made the playoffs all 3 years.

While the 2012 and 2013 Cowboys weren't very good, IMO, I do think someone like Andy Reid would've gotten them into the WC. The 2011 team, however, was actually really good.

That team actually played good football and hung with some of the best teams in the NFL that year, but had 3 historically bad losses to the Jets, Lions, and Giants. They had an inexcusable Garrett loss to the Cards, and even the Pats game in New England was one they had no business losing.

That team would have easily won 12 games and gotten a bye had they not choked in such epic fashion that season.

Garrett is a hindrance to the team, and the sooner he's gone, the better.

Jiggyfly

Banned

Relax and breath. It was a joke. But thanks for the laugh, I guess.
No I will not relax and breath because I am tired of your insinuations about me.

"It was a joke" does not make it all right especially when you bring that shit into a completely unrelated thread, what exactly is funny about that to you anyway?

I will not comment on it anymore in this thread but like I said you really need to check yourself and figure out your issues.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Any coach could've gotten 8-8 out of this team the last 3 years, but a good coach would've made the playoffs all 3 years.

While the 2012 and 2013 Cowboys weren't very good, IMO, I do think someone like Andy Reid would've gotten them into the WC. The 2011 team, however, was actually really good.

That team actually played good football and hung with some of the best teams in the NFL that year, but had 3 historically bad losses to the Jets, Lions, and Giants. They had an inexcusable Garrett loss to the Cards, and even the Pats game in New England was one they had no business losing.

That team would have easily won 12 games and gotten a bye had they not choked in such epic fashion that season.

Garrett is a hindrance to the team, and the sooner he's gone, the better.
That 2011 season probably was his worst as head coach of the Cowboys.

It was his first full year in charge so it's no surprise that that was his worst year.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
No wonder you use SMH.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Out of a puzzlement frame of mind I looked up SMH and it said it was shaking my head. Now I am further puzzled as to how one uses shaking my head. :shrug

Jiggyfly

Banned
Out of a puzzlement frame of mind I looked up SMH and it said it was shaking my head. Now I am further puzzled as to how one uses shaking my head. :shrug
When you are disgusted or don't understand something you shake your head.

[video]http://www.2dopeboyz.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/smh2.gif[/video]

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
No I will not relax and breath because I am tired of your insinuations about me.

"It was a joke" does not make it all right especially when you bring that shit into a completely unrelated thread, what exactly is funny about that to you anyway?

I will not comment on it anymore in this thread but like I said you really need to check yourself and figure out your issues.

So don't breath then. Cool.

If I ever get around to giving a shit about anything you think, I'll let ya know.

Jiggyfly

Banned

So don't breath then. Cool.

If I ever get around to giving a shit about anything you think, I'll let ya know.
You already have. its very apparent you care a great deal about what I think.

Top Bottom