2016 POTUS Election Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Actually historically big government has usually immenated more from the Democrats than the Republicians. Republicans have had bigger spending.
Do you really think Gulianna will be the DOJ?

townsend

Banned
I'm so sick of idiots who think people who want "safe spaces" are spoiled babies. Women in college have somewhere between a 25-33% chance of getting raped. The rape victims I know were fucking devastated by this win because it's seeing a self admitted sexual predator suffer zero consequences for his actions.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm so sick of idiots who think people who want "safe spaces" are spoiled babies. Women in college have somewhere between a 25-33% chance of getting raped. The rape victims I know were fucking devastated by this win because it's seeing a self admitted sexual predator suffer zero consequences for his actions.
:lol

Oh wait you're serious... :picard

Glad to see you're alive. I was worried when you disappeared after the election.

townsend

Banned
:lol

Oh wait you're serious... :picard

Glad to see you're alive. I was worried when you disappeared after the election.
I've been busy traveling. Found out my grandfather has stage 4 cancer this week. I'm sure you think that's fucking hilarious too.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I've been called far worse before. Of course if I was one of these ridiculously sensitive people a comment like that would send me running for the safe space.
Do you have an opinion about Giuliani (sp) being the DOJ. I think he may be an advisor but he is too independent to tie himself down to an Agency Head position. He has rolled with the semi celeb status too long.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Do you have an opinion about Giuliani (sp) being the DOJ. I think he may be an advisor but he is too independent to tie himself down to an Agency Head position. He has rolled with the semi celeb status too long.
I have no idea what his actual legal experience is. I honestly have no idea. I doubt it though.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Didn't he play a big part in taking on organized crime in NYC?
Yes. It was after his initial stint in Washington however. Subsequently he was assigned to the NY area and built a reputation that propelled him into politics as the Mayor. He had a very successful role as Mayor that earned him a celebrity status where he still kicks around in it. 9-11 is his trademark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom