2016 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
It's a child, people need to keep that in mind when this stuff happens. We all love our sports teams but I don't think there is any reason to be a dick to a child because he can't make up his mind.
If he's committing to a school isn't he 18?

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
I guess I just assume 17 since he won't graduate until next year around this time.
In that case WGAS what he's saying right now? He's got a year to change his damned mind. Stupid ass fans should have left him alone and hoped he came back.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
It's a child, people need to keep that in mind when this stuff happens. We all love our sports teams but I don't think there is any reason to be a dick to a child because he can't make up his mind.
Be nice to the commits but let's all agree that we should make fun of aTm.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
The WR coach at aTm went off on twitter for the kid decommitting. The result ended up being a highly rated WR and RB decommitting as well. The WR coach apologized after all of that.

We have now seen the WR coach apologize more in the last 12 hours than Baylor has in the last 10 months for rape. lol wow

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
:lol

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Aggie fight song:

"Hullabaloo, decommit, decommit"

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Paul MyerbergVerified account
‏@PaulMyerberg
Recruiting is insane, but should CFB coaches who work at 4 schools in 6 years be ripping on 17/18-year-old kids about loyalty?

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
aaaand the funniest of all:

"RIP Aggie Football - 2012-2012"

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Paul MyerbergVerified account
‏@PaulMyerberg
Recruiting is insane, but should CFB coaches who work at 4 schools in 6 years be ripping on 17/18-year-old kids about loyalty?
I pretty much pointed out the same thing when I saw this story. It’s comical seeing a coach bitch and moan about a 17 year old not having loyalty. Meanwhile these coaches jump from job to job leaving kids hanging all the time. They’ll recruit a kid, tell him they’ll be there for the foreseeable future then 3 days later the coach has moved on to another coaching job.

It’s just part of the hypocrisy that is NCAA sports.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
I pretty much pointed out the same thing when I saw this story. It’s comical seeing a coach bitch and moan about a 17 year old not having loyalty. Meanwhile these coaches jump from job to job leaving kids hanging all the time. They’ll recruit a kid, tell him they’ll be there for the foreseeable future then 3 days later the coach has moved on to another coaching job.

It’s just part of the hypocrisy that is NCAA sports.
Like college coaches pulling down seven figures and saying kids have a "sense of entitlement" for wanting to keep their scholarship after getting injured.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
That coach is a grade A asshole.

I would have sent his ass packing.
I think they should keep him.

One of my favorite quotes from a prospect that was considering aTm:

"I know that about 25 good players just took aTm off of their list."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom