MLB Chatter Thread

Carp

DCC 4Life
Props to the Rangers...just a great deadline for them.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
I lean conservative on trades, but damn, not feeling it right now. We got lapped and did nothing. I'm already ready to look at next year.

To me, the Rangers are now the clear favorites to lose the WS on a walk-off balk.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I lean conservative on trades, but damn, not feeling it right now. We got lapped and did nothing. I'm already ready to look at next year.

To me, the Rangers are now the clear favorites to lose the WS on a walk-off balk.
:lol

:flip

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

You sonofa...

Jiggyfly

Banned

I don't think the Astros should have been in the mix this year it was a sellers market and the returns were just not there IMO.

I think the offseason is where they try and find the missing pieces after they know what they have in Gurriel and Bregman.

Rev

Staff member
I don't think the Astros should have been in the mix this year it was a sellers market and the returns were just not there IMO.

I think the offseason is where they try and find the missing pieces after they know what they have in Gurriel and Bregman.
You did trade Feldman and he already helped your team out.

Rev

Staff member
You suck, David Price. :angry
Lol. Try trading for all that offense and first game with them you proceed to get no hit for 5 1/3 innings.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
Carl Crawford and David Price. 2 great Rays that just keep on giving to me even after they left.
Looks like they gave up on Wil Myers too early though. He has turned into a pretty damn good player. No one they got in return has really panned out, right? Souza had potential but hasn't realized and at this point likely never will.

D

Deuce

Looks like they gave up on Wil Myers too early though. He has turned into a pretty damn good player. No one they got in return has really panned out, right? Souza had potential but hasn't realized and at this point likely never will.
I wouldn't say that at all. Souza has tons of potential still. He had a great year last year minus his average and he seems to be taking a better approach to the plate this year. He's shown spurts this season, but been derailed by some injuries. I still expect big things from him.

Rev

Staff member
:flairfigurefour

Top Bottom